Atheism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
first off i cant believe a person would think like that. lol. if that is the way that every human thought this world would be a fucked up place. i have an idea. If everyperson on this planet knew nothing about religion then a majority of the violence would be gone. or does this so called "god" want all of his people fighting over his so called "holy land." give me a fuckin break. whoever gets the land gets into heaven first. lol
DOSIA MAKING A STATEMENT LIKE THAT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHATS GOING ON IN THE MID EAST OR WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THE MID EAST FOR SOMETIME.

I have nothing against a higher power. What I do have something against is settling for a religion that I know in my heart, and in my brain, can't be true based on logic and personal feelings.
1. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAN AND CANT BE TRUE ABOUT ****ANY**** RELIGION IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND STUDIED IT AND APPLIED IT TO YOUR LIFE AND THINGS YOU SEE GOING ON AROUND YOU ?

2.IF WE AS HUMANS BARELY USE 10% OF THE BRAIN POWER WE HAVE HOW CAN YOU PLACE THE LIMIT OF "LOGIC" ON SOMETHING SO "POWERFUL" AS A "GOD"?????
I said it before, their are millions of religions in the history of man, you think the odds of you finding the so called right one are good?
I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT "RELIGION". NOW IF YOU WANT TO FIND "TRUTH" AND YOU HAVE A "TRUE" *DESIRE* TO FIND IT YOU WILL. HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO LOOK WITHIN FIRST.

and if their is a chance that millions were made up, it wouldn't be inconcievable that ALL were made up by MAN. Just because people around you believe in a certain way makes it true?
SNUB WHAT MAN MADE JUDAISM? WHERE DID HE GET THE "IDEA" TO DO IT????? PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION IF YOU CAN.

Just because people around you believe in a certain way makes it true?
WHICH IS WHY I GOT OUT,READ,STUDIED,TALKED TO PEOPLE,ASKED QUESTIONS,READ,TALKED TO RABBIS,TALKED TO MONKS,TALKED TO KRISHNAS,TALKED TO MUSLIMS,TALKED TO NUNS AND PRIESTS AND TALKED TO NUTCASES WHO CLAIMED TO BE JESUS. I DIDNT RELY ON THOSE AROUND ME. WHAT I DID RELY ON IS WHAT WAS GOING ON AROUND ME. THATS A DIFFERENCE.

And I don't need a god, or fear from god to dictate what is right from wrong, cause I can conciously make that decision on my own.
SNUB ARE YOU A PERFECT HUMAN BEING? HAVE YOU EVER MADE THE WRONG DESCISION? IF SO WHY?

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY NO GOD EXISTS ETC ETC ETC. ITS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT YOU SAY THAT OUT OF ANGER,FEAR,SPITE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SUBJECT. LET ME USE THIS ANALOGY AS AN EXAMPLE.

IF I HAVE NEVER USED A YAMAHA MOTIF TO MAKE A BEAT HOW CAN I SAY THE MOTIF IS WEAK? YES I HAVE HEARD PEOPLE PLAYING THE MOTIF BUT UNTIL I GET OUT AND PLAY IT MYSELF, UNTIL I TWEEK THE PATCHES AND SAVE THEM AS USER PRESETS HOW WILL I KNOW ITS WEAK AND NOT THE KEYBOARD FOR ME?

NOW IF THE BIBLE GOES INTO "DETAIL" ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS HAPPENING "NOW" WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED?

I HAVE LISTED PROOF ON THIS SITE MANY TIMES. FROM JERICHO BEING FOUND,TO THE TOMB OF CAIPHAS BEING LOCATED,TO TABLETS AND HISTORICAL FACTS WRITTEN ON WALLS IN MESOPOTAMIA, TO ISRAEL BEING RESTORED AS A NATION AGAIN,TO ISRAEL BEING A "BURDENSOME NATION", TO A ONE WORLD SYSTEM.

PLEASE READ AND RESEARCH BEFORE YOU TYPE LUNACY. FOR SOME OF YOU LOGIC IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE. IF IT WAS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ITS LOGICAL TO EXAMINE ALL EVIDENCE BEFORE FORMING AN OPINION OR ASSESSMENT BASED ON EMOTIONS.

THANKYOU

:H:

May 5, 2002
1. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAN AND CANT BE TRUE ABOUT ****ANY**** RELIGION IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND STUDIED IT AND APPLIED IT TO YOUR LIFE AND THINGS YOU SEE GOING ON AROUND YOU ?
2.IF WE AS HUMANS BARELY USE 10% OF THE BRAIN POWER WE HAVE HOW CAN YOU PLACE THE LIMIT OF "LOGIC" ON SOMETHING SO "POWERFUL" AS A "GOD"?????
Why should I waste away my life thinking bout the after life? I got better shit to do. This is the least of my concerns, and even if I do read the bible and every other religious book, nothing will change my mind on this subject. WORDS will not change my mind, if their is some physical proof that I see in my lifetime, maybe I will think different. And as I said before, "it is imposible for the human mind to comprehend the idea of a god and the afterlife" I think your quick to assume that I rule out a god. I dont rule out god, I rule out religion...

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT "RELIGION". NOW IF YOU WANT TO FIND "TRUTH" AND YOU HAVE A "TRUE" *DESIRE* TO FIND IT YOU WILL. HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO LOOK WITHIN FIRST.
I do look within, did you even finish ready my post? I sure as hell ain't basing my beliefs from the outside.

On a side note, you say your not religious, and you have no religion, then why is it you accept the bible for answers? why not the koran etc...?

SNUB WHAT MAN MADE JUDAISM? WHERE DID HE GET THE "IDEA" TO DO IT????? PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION IF YOU CAN.
What man made it up? hell if I know... do you think if someone created something this powerfull he would want his name to be known. Cuz if we knew who created it I could garentee people wouldn't worship the beliefs. And also who's to say whether it was just one man? Bottom line, not all religions can be real. The human mind, tho only 10% usage as you say, is extreemly creative. Where did george lucas get the idea for star wars? Also the human mind always is on a quest to explain the un explainable. look at us argueing right now about this stuff. I'm sure people shared the same passion thousands of years ago. people want answers, so answers were given to them, factual or not.

WHICH IS WHY I GOT OUT,READ,STUDIED,TALKED TO PEOPLE,ASKED QUESTIONS,READ,TALKED TO RABBIS,TALKED TO MONKS,TALKED TO KRISHNAS,TALKED TO MUSLIMS,TALKED TO NUNS AND PRIESTS AND TALKED TO NUTCASES WHO CLAIMED TO BE JESUS. I DIDNT RELY ON THOSE AROUND ME. WHAT I DID RELY ON IS WHAT WAS GOING ON AROUND ME. THATS A DIFFERENCE.
I hear ya, but your also relying on those peoples opinions. Ever go out and talk to Atheist, Agnostics, and Evolution experts? I'm sure there opinions are just as important.

SNUB ARE YOU A PERFECT HUMAN BEING? HAVE YOU EVER MADE THE WRONG DESCISION? IF SO WHY?
of course I'm not, and yes Ive had. So your saying people with religion arn't guilty of the same crimes? I'M A HUMAN, AN ANIMAL, we make mistakes, ive accepted that. I don't need to put on a front that I'm perfect. A lot of the times you do stupid shit that you don't think is a big deal but after you look back and realise it was wrong. what do you do? take that shit down as experience and move on. you think what the bible says really prevents people from doing wrong? hell no...

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY NO GOD EXISTS ETC ETC ETC. ITS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT YOU SAY THAT OUT OF ANGER,FEAR,SPITE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SUBJECT.
Angry at what? Fear of what? if I was to be scared of anything it would be to not worship god in fear of going to hell. Fear would be the only thing that would drive me into a religion. Lack of knowledge about religion maybe, but most people who are religious are ignorant to the possiblity that they might be wrong. They are ignorant to reality in some cases...

PLEASE READ AND RESEARCH BEFORE YOU TYPE LUNACY. FOR SOME OF YOU LOGIC IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE. IF IT WAS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ITS LOGICAL TO EXAMINE ALL EVIDENCE BEFORE FORMING AN OPINION OR ASSESSMENT BASED ON EMOTIONS.
I could say the same for you :) How hard have you reasearched into our side? How many evolution books have you read? I know your certainly are smart, but you seem to be just as emotional on your side. People get Emotional based on beliefs thats something you can expect. That emotion doesn't keep me from thinking from the other perspective. your quick to judge...

**this topic will never end will it?**

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Why should I waste away my life thinking bout the after life?
WHO SAYS YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE? IF YOU WANT ANSWERS AND YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR THEM IS THAT A WASTE? NO IT ISNT. THE CHRISTIAN AFTERLIFE AND THE JEWISH AFTERLIFE IS DIFFERENT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ UP ON THEM BEFORE YOU SPEAK ON THEM.
I got better shit to do. This is the least of my concerns, and even if I do read the bible and every other religious book, nothing will change my mind on this subject. WORDS will not change my mind, if their is some physical proof that I see in my lifetime
GLOBALISM. THATS PROOF. MONDEX. THATS PROOF.
I think your quick to assume that I rule out a god.
NO NOT AT ALL. YOU HAVE STATED THIS ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS.
I rule out religion...
SO DID JESUS. SO DO I.
On a side note, you say your not religious, and you have no religion, then why is it you accept the bible for answers? why not the koran etc...?
I ACCEPT THE BIBLE AS "TRUTH" BECAUSE ITS CONTENT APPLIES TO WHATS ACTUALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD AS WE SPEAK. FROM A ONE WORLD SYSTEM,TO ISRAEL BEING A BURDEN, TO ISRAEL BEING RESTORED,TO THE CHURCH BEING CROOKED. I APPLY WHAT I READ. WHY DONT I TAKE THE QURAN? I HAVE READ IT. IT DIDNT APPLY TO WHAT WAS GOING ON TODAY IN THIS AGE. SAME WITH THE BOOK OF MORMON. SAME WITH TEH WATCHTOWER. AFTER I READ THEM I HAD TO REASERCH WHERE THEY COEM FROM AND IF THEY LINED BACK UP WITH THE "SOURCE MATERIAL". NONE OF THEM DID. EXCEPT THE BIBLE (TEXTUS RECEPTUS MAJOR).

Bottom line, not all religions can be real.
NO RELIGION IS "REAL". ONLY ONE "TRUTH" EXISTS.

The human mind, tho only 10% usage as you say, is extreemly creative. Where did george lucas get the idea for star wars?
AS FAR AS THE 10% THING GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE THIS : HUMANS ONLY USE 10% BRAIN POWER.

YOU WILL SEE EVIDENCE ENDORSING AND REFUTING IT. ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS. I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE NOT CAPABLE OF WHAT WE ARE TRULY CAPABLE OF DOING. WHY? BECAUSE OF OUR DIET,OUR ENVIRONMENT,OUR EMOTIONS ETC ETC ETC.

WHERE DID LUCAS GET IT FROM? WHO KNOWS. MAYBE A DREAM. MAYBE A SATAN. WHO KNOWS? WHERE DID I GET THE IDEA TO HAVE THOSE PICS ON MY COVER (BY THE WAY DID YOU SEE THE NEW COVER THAT EMDE DID FOR ME?)

I hear ya, but your also relying on those peoples opinions. Ever go out and talk to Atheist, Agnostics, and Evolution experts? I'm sure there opinions are just as important.
WHAT I DO IS TAKE THE OPINIONS THEY HAVE,APPLY IT TO WHAT I HAVE LEARNED OR WHAT IM TRYING TO LEARN. YES I HAVE TALKED TO ATHEIST, EVOLUTION EXPERTS,AGNOSTICS AND GNOSTICS. I NEVER GET INTO ARGUEMENTS WITH THEM. MOST OF THE TIME IM LISTENING. AFTER I LISTEN I GO MY WAY OR I ASK QUESTIONS. LATER ON I WILL COME BACK AND EXPLAIN WHY THEY DONT LINE UP WITH WHAT I HAVE RESEARCHED AND COME TO KNOW AS TRUTH. WANT TO KNOW WHO GIVES ME THE WORST ATTITUDE AND TIME? YOUR AVERAGE "PEW SITTER". THE AVERAGE "CHRISTIAN" WHO HAS NOT READ AND STUDIED.

you think what the bible says really prevents people from doing wrong? hell no...
YES I DO. THE LAWS OF GOD PREVENT ME FROM DOING THINGS THAT I WANT TO DO. SERIOUSLY IT DOES.

Angry at what? Fear of what? if I was to be scared of anything it would be to not worship god in fear of going to hell. Fear would be the only thing that would drive me into a religion. Lack of knowledge about religion maybe, but most people who are religious are ignorant to the possiblity that they might be wrong. They are ignorant to reality in some cases...
I DONT WORSHIP BECAUSE OF FEAR OF GOING TO HELL. THATS FORCED. SO LET ME ASK YOU THIS.

IF I DIE AND HEAVEN ISNT REAL AND I SIMPLY CEASE TO EXIST THATS IT FOR ME. I WASTED MY TIME ON EARTH. I COULD HAVE ROBBED,SHOT UP PEOPLE DID WHATEVER I WANTED.

NOW LETS SAY YOU DIE AND YOU FIND OUT HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL. WHO REALLY WASTED TIME? YOU OR ME? WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE LOOK AT THE POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN........WHO WOULD BE IN THE WORSE PREDICIMENT YOU OR I?????

I could say the same for you How hard have you reasearched into our side? How many evolution books have you read? I know your certainly are smart, but you seem to be just as emotional on your side. People get Emotional based on beliefs thats something you can expect. That emotion doesn't keep me from thinking from the other perspective. your quick to judge...
I HAVE SO MANY BOOKS ON MANY SUBJECTS ITS PATHETIC. PLAYA RY AND 20 SIXX PRETTY MUCH KNOW THAT I HAVE READ AND RESEARCHED IT. NOW IF YOU WANT ME TO LIST SOME BOOKS THAT I HAVE READ IN THE PAST I CAN. ONE BOOK PLAYS "DEVILS ADVOCATE" SO TO SPEAK. ITS REALLY DEEP. I WILL GET YOU THE INFO.

BE COOL

:H:

PS AND KNOW IM NOT QUICK JUDGE.......IF SO I WOULD HAVE TOLD MANY PEOPLE THEY ARE GOING TO HELL FOR NOT DOING BLAH BLAH BLAH. I CAN HONESTLY CARE LESS IF YOU WORSHIP A COW OR IF YOU WORSHIP A STICK.

May 5, 2002
THE CHRISTIAN AFTERLIFE AND THE JEWISH AFTERLIFE IS DIFFERENT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ UP ON THEM BEFORE YOU SPEAK ON THEM.
When did I say they were the same?

NO NOT AT ALL. YOU HAVE STATED THIS ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS.
Ive stated on several occassions that I don't RULE OUT GOD, Ive said that I don't worship god, and don't believe in a god based out of religion.

AS FAR AS THE 10% THING GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE THIS : HUMANS ONLY USE 10% BRAIN POWER.
When did I say I disagreed with the 10% thing? Ive known that for quite some time.

(BY THE WAY DID YOU SEE THE NEW COVER THAT EMDE DID FOR ME?)
Ya I think I could have done better job for you tho :D

YES I DO. THE LAWS OF GOD PREVENT ME FROM DOING THINGS THAT I WANT TO DO. SERIOUSLY IT DOES.
It may do for you, but it doesn't prevent preist from molesting kids, it don't keep practicing christians from killing someone. My point is this, you got one guy standin with a bible and another without, its would be rediculous to say the one without is more inclined to commit a crime or do someothing wrong or immoral.

IF I DIE AND HEAVEN ISNT REAL AND I SIMPLY CEASE TO EXIST THATS IT FOR ME. I WASTED MY TIME ON EARTH. I COULD HAVE ROBBED,SHOT UP PEOPLE DID WHATEVER I WANTED.
So your saying all Atheist Rob Kill and Shoot people because they have no fear of an afterlife? I don't feer an afterlife, I don't follow a religion, but I do have morals...

ONE BOOK PLAYS "DEVILS ADVOCATE" SO TO SPEAK. ITS REALLY DEEP. I WILL GET YOU THE INFO.
Sure I'm interested in a book that plays "devils advocate". I don't want no long list of books tho cuz, LOL, I'm 18 I ain't really big on books ya feel me, but nothin wrong with increasing knowlege, whether you agree with it or not...

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i became atheist after i actually sat down and thought about..........I BEEN PRAYIN 2 "god", AND I GOT THROUGH MY LIFE WITH THE HELP OF THA GOVERNMENT AND MY DAMN SELF.......EVERY SINCE I REALIZED THAT I BEEN LIVIN A LOT BETTER AND LESS STRESSED, because i realized: if i go out and do 4 myself instead of waitin 4 some god 2 make it better my life would run alot easier.

People are often jus "victims of their own shit" and like to blame it on "SATAN" yeah right, they know they fucked up and don't want to admit it and except full responsibility...

but i like religion cuz it keeps people with no fuckin common sense in line, i know niggaz who wouldn't know how ta act if they didn't have the security of "GOD".

~UnKuT

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
a 15 yr old's thought's who says fuck what lynch believes in! this is my opinion

i became atheist after i actually sat down and thought about..........I BEEN PRAYIN 2 "god", AND I GOT THROUGH MY LIFE WITH THE HELP OF THA GOVERNMENT AND MY DAMN SELF.......EVERY SINCE I REALIZED THAT I BEEN LIVIN A LOT BETTER AND LESS STRESSED, because i realized: if i go out and do 4 myself instead of waitin 4 some god 2 make it better my life would run alot easier.

People are often jus "victims of their own shit" and like to blame it on "SATAN" yeah right, they know they fucked up and don't want to admit it and except full responsibility...

but i like religion cuz it keeps people with no fuckin common sense in line, i know niggaz who wouldn't know how ta act if they didn't have the security of "GOD".

~UnKuT

May 11, 2002
I obviously confused some.

Unlike what the bible preaches about the world coming to an end and unfaithfull spending eternity in hell. That only delays human developement.

Have you TRULY read the Bible? Honestly. What are we developing to? I want to know. 2000 years have gone by and the Bible still holds the same significance, if not more, currently.

Everyone is scared to die. And yes I feel religion offers a good answers to happens to me when we die. I don't need religion to tell me where im going to go when I die. I know that this isnt it. There is more to life then boring life on Earth. I also don't need God to tell me what is right and wrong. So why would I need religion to do the same thing. Religion and God are two diffrent things. Trust me I have seen some corny, close minded Christians. Just caue they do what they do doesnt mean Christianity as a whole is wrong. Atheists spend to much time knocking on the Bible and Religion. All of that stuff is man made.
God is a lot diffrent. Then again. I could honestly care less if one is Atheists. I just KNOW that there is a better, fruitfull and respectable way of living out there. I found God because I HAD to. Not because I wanted to. Life is a lot diffrent if it is you aggainst the world.

Who honestly needs a Hospital? I am not sick right now. Actully I feel pretty healthy. I might need a hospital in the near future, just not right now. Why worry about the sick when the whole world needs help? Why do you think Jesus came into our lives? This is a fucked up world. COMMON SENSE tells us that. You think this world is a good place? Life is suffering. If Buddha felt sick he would of gone to the doctor not into the woods searching for Nirvana. Tolstoy felt 100% healthy yet wanted to kill him self. Why? because he didnt know the meaning of life. Yet finally he searched and searched, then found God. The irony in each one of our lives needs to be closely looked at. We are hear for a reason. Not ONE reason but each of us have a specific reason, we just have to find it.

"Science is NOT a religion"........no but it is a faith.

Oh yeah the answer to who said my quote.

Darwin.

Dosia

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
it is not a faith.. if science discovers something new we dont dismiss it on past thinking...we do not dissmiss facts that are presented to us just to keep our faith alive....

May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
"I found God because I HAD to. Not because I wanted to."

That rings very true to me. Maybe you meant it in a different way then I am interpeting it but it rings very true.

Actually however, I searched for him but I don't think I actually wanted to find him.......but then it became apparent that if I tried to push aside his personal revelations any longer it wouldn't be that I didn't realize he was there it would be me denying him because I didn't want him to be there...I wanted to have the say over wether my actions were justifiable or not. When I accepted his revelations, and accepted him, there was no going back...I no longer have that say, even when I want to.

May 11, 2002
Science is a faith because it deals with skeptisim. Many times when you read about Evolution it states, this might of happend, or this could of happend. Just in the past 6 months they discovered new skulls. Then they have to change eveything on how they view the evolutionary process. 90% of Science is true but a lot of it deals with specuation. Micro evolution is all true. As for Macro, a lot still can't be proven.

Every philosophical statement, starts with an asumption. I dont know who said that but its true.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Science is faith if you believe in it like it started life.

I call it facts. I dont call it a faith.

They still dont mention the beginning either, but they do speculate. I like to make my own beginning story. Other than that, i feel it is all true.