At least some east coast folks will know where go dumb started

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2005
50cal said:
actually they was sayin gettin dumb,and get stupid back in the 80s it was common b-boy slang...no offense if What the bay is sayin is different,I dont use those words so thought i would drop a few lines
and gettin retarted but what I dont ever see get mentioned is how MD obviously had hella respect for the old school shit.You can tell he grew up on Hip-Hop foundation music and imo thats prolly why he would say shit like get stupid and be quotin lines in his songs from old rap songs.You can tell he dug more then just the rap I think he loved Hip-Hop in general.

Nov 2, 2005
@west philly

wssup with hollowman homeboy dont be droppin nothing?

i remember seein that nigga battlin ness on that cassidy vs freeway DVD

one of the only eastcoast niggz i even fuck wit

the nigg got spitterz

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
i coulda sworn there was a thread about E-40 talking to one of them and they asking permission to push the song... but E-40 told them not to, cuz it's a disrespect to the bay and hella people would be even more mad

May 25, 2005
i coulda sworn just a month ago niggas hated hyphy music and i said watch how somebody take it and it came to pass...now its all good rite? hahaha, niggas dont get it!

Apr 13, 2005
clubs dont get shutdown in atl

They just throw niggas out and keep the party going. Ya boys are lying to you.

Un Just said:
the east coast doesn't really care about going dumb

the south already knows how it is because a LOT of bay area people are in the south for college.. when certain songs get played.. its a wrap

i know at least 10 times since the fall semester started that my niggaz who doin the school thing in ATL have got clubs shutdown.. just for bein hella deep.. goin dumb and reppin the east a lil harder then the locals appreciated haha