ASSASSIN & MOPREME SHAKUR PRESENT BLACK & BROWN PRIDE (CD GIVEAWAY) 200-205 post wins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Yeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!was pacs bro in Atlanta on Saturday night I could have sworn I had seen him at this club at Turner field anways did I make it for one of those cds kontac 34972 newark blvd#131 newark ca 94560 assassin i miss that bad boyz track you did iwth pac and storm got it on tape you got that born and raised in the bay on cd?????????????????????

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
Jackartist Wins along with Anahiem Rob @Kontact edit your post with a track name and you got it also bro_Ok the next 2 who post up some related titles win.remember there are no double winners.Congrats to the winners so far!~Assassin

I Have Pm'd the Winners who will be the next ?

Dec 2, 2005
@ Assassin i jus sat down and started listenin to the album. i can tell u already that its gon be stuck in my CD player for months. Good shit on this, Teegates got his copy also.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
did i win??? i want a recount... seriously though, this album is even better than fillmoe to sanjo 2. congrats assassin, you continue to put out the best records tha bay has seen in some time. good fuckin album