Askari X?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
MistaSkuggz said:
He did say some crazy shit back in the day, but he was young and angry. He spoke on the police more than he spoke on white folks in general and it seemed like he associated the two together. I think he just chose the wrong way to express his frustrations with life. Personally it's hard for me to label another Black Man as being racist. Been hated on and discrimnated against too much and for too long to not be able to understand a cat going on a lil' racial tirade once in a while.

I FEEL IT. I'M FAR FROM A RACIST, THIS ISN'T MEANT TO ATTACK ANYBODY, BUT I JUST HATE WHEN SOME BLACK FOLKS COMPLAIN ABOUT RACISM, BUT IN THE SAME SENTENCE THEY CALL SUMBODY CRACKER. I'M NOT WHITE, BUT I JUST HATE THAT DOUBLE STANDARD BULLSHIT.

Jan 20, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
I FEEL IT. I'M FAR FROM A RACIST, THIS ISN'T MEANT TO ATTACK ANYBODY, BUT I JUST HATE WHEN SOME BLACK FOLKS COMPLAIN ABOUT RACISM, BUT IN THE SAME SENTENCE THEY CALL SUMBODY CRACKER. I'M NOT WHITE, BUT I JUST HATE THAT DOUBLE STANDARD BULLSHIT.

Whats racist about the term Crackkka? Honkey or Cave Devil maybe but not cracka.