Askari X?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
I know most of the yougsta's on here probably dont even know Askari X but I'm listening to this new Styles P album and Talib Kweli shouted out Askari X on the song Testify. I didn't think it got no more underground from The Town than Askari X. I haven't heard anything from him since Message 2 the Black Man. Sup' wit' em'?

Jan 23, 2006
ONE OF MY PATNAS KNOWS DUDE PRETTY GOOD. I HEARD HE STILL BE SPITTIN VERSES BUT I DON'T THINK HE'S WORKIN ON AN ALBUM. I THINK HE GOES TO ADULT SCHOOL NOW TOO.

May 5, 2002
lol the infamous Askari X..

a few years back his raps, which were kinda anti-white werent received all to well by most of the ppl on the BART board, whom happen to be mostly white. But shit I hope he gets back to spittin the truth some day

Apr 19, 2005
^^^^ His shit wasn't kind of Anti-White. It was full fledged Anti-White. Besides those songs he mostly spoke the truth and opened my eyes to some serious issues. He aint' never turn me against white people but he got me to put my nose deep into a few books and brush up on my history.

Apr 19, 2005
^^^ I aint' never found that Ricky Murdock album but I found a video on you tube for Oakland Streets. I just pulled that Bad N' Fluence out the crates this morning and was slappin' it on my way to work. I'm in the military and was beating that Smoke Season coming through the gates this morning.

Feb 17, 2005
I didnt even know dude was still alive! Askari X is tight i would definitely like to hear some new Askari X. For some reason I thought him and Seagram were both dead.

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
MistaSkuggz said:
I know most of the yougsta's on here probably dont even know Askari X but I'm listening to this new Styles P album and Talib Kweli shouted out Askari X on the song Testify. I didn't think it got no more underground from The Town than Askari X. I haven't heard anything from him since Message 2 the Black Man. Sup' wit' em'?
The X is locked up and has been 4 awhile. i know his wife. i can find out if hes gonna drop anything else in the near future

Apr 19, 2005
707REPRESENTA said:
ONLY THING I EVER HEARD ABOUT HIM WAS HE'S EXTREMELY RACIST, AND I THINK FOLKS WHO IS THAT RACIST ARE WEAK AS FUCK
He did say some crazy shit back in the day, but he was young and angry. He spoke on the police more than he spoke on white folks in general and it seemed like he associated the two together. I think he just chose the wrong way to express his frustrations with life. Personally it's hard for me to label another Black Man as being racist. Been hated on and discrimnated against too much and for too long to not be able to understand a cat going on a lil' racial tirade once in a while.