Asian weekly's "Why I Hate Blacks" column blasted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2006
This is how easy it is to write some bullshit:

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against Asians, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

• Asians hate us. Every Black who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.

In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of Asians I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of a Black. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Enter The Dragon(Jim Kelly was the only hero to die), The Black Toothpaste commercial in East Asia, etc.

• Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that Asians are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been totally forgotten about in this country, regardless of their cultural strive for conformity and academic education. This is the most likely reason as to why they have the highest suicide rate in the country.

On the other hand, we slaughtered the Italians in the Ethiopian-Italian War at the battle of Adowa.

• Asians are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, tend to be Buddhists.

Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate "the blacks, whites, and even other Asians who hate them."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Buddhism the religion of a culturally and ethnically distinct group called the Indians? Don't they have their own culture?

• Asians don't get it. I know it's a blunt and crass comment, but it's true. When I was in high school, I recall a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen to defend U.S concentration camps and the other half was chosen to defend liberation.

Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended concentration camps as well as Buddhism. They say if you don't study history, you're condemned to repeat it.

In high school, I only remember one Asian student ever attending any of my electives other than honors and AP courses, as if their recreational lives hold no value and they're pigeon held into an academic, robotic type existence

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.

^Now if you happen to be Asian and seen this published, you'd consider it to be very ignorant and not merely someone's informed opinion..

Aug 6, 2006
MOREBASS said:
Of course I read it you little crybaby bitch. I posted it.

You sidestepped my only question...

Why wasn't this a big deal when he did the other articles....?

And all I was saying about these just being his opinions was just that...those were his opinions based on his experiences. Nothing more. You're still a fag tho.
Whatever bruh, you just seem like you're defending this bullshit. I never even knew about the other articles but I feel they should of been condemned also. Why weren't they in the media? Maybe because they weren't that offensive.. I know for sure the one about white people wasn't (He didn't hurl any insults at them), would you like to post the Asian one? Oh yea, you're still a fag. Naw, fuck the flaming bullshit, I just hate it when people support racism and play it off like it's just their opinions. You'd be better off admitting that you're racist, you'd get more respect from people that way and less argumentation.

Dec 17, 2004
ParkBoyz said:
Actually, I know there's plenty, but I don't get that vibe from the Asian community unless they're all just extremely good actors. I was thinking the other day about how friendly a lot of Asians are to me on a day to day basis. From convenience stores, to Chinese food stores, business outlets, or anywhere I interact with them I don't feel that vibe coming from them. Some white people on the other hand is a different story.. If you're Asian though you would know better than I do.
i'm not asian!!! ewww!!! i just know

Dec 9, 2005
ParkBoyz said:
There's a gray area away from those two extremes that most people call "Jibberish"..

There is no gray area. Thats my point. They are nothing more than one man's opinions, that just happened to be published. End of story.

Feb 1, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
Actually, I know there's plenty, but I don't get that vibe from the Asian community unless they're all just extremely good actors. I was thinking the other day about how friendly a lot of Asians are to me on a day to day basis. From convenience stores, to Chinese food stores, business outlets, or anywhere I interact with them I don't feel that vibe coming from them. Some white people on the other hand is a different story.. If you're Asian though you would know better than I do.
I'm not trying to judge you or anything but I'm just curious -- why didn't you take the time to condemn the outrageous racism in the guys post you replied to.... Because I'm with you as far as speaking out against the article-writer's bullshit 'opinion' but it seems to me you have to speak out against hate-talk everywhere if you are trying to push that line instead of ignoring it when someone serves it right up like that....

Aug 6, 2006
MOREBASS said:
There is no gray area. Thats my point. They are nothing more than one man's opinions, that just happened to be published. End of story.
Yes there is, and the gray area comes when it's impossible to determine rather or not the participant's statements are based in solid belief or simply emotion. The very premise is based on "jibberish" and obvious ignorance, which doesn't necessarily reflect upon his real world credentials, which ultimately leads into question his motives for writing such poorly written and under researched articles for a local news paper.. Whatever you want to call it is how you see it but I can't reduce it to a simple "opinion or fact" situation... Call it how you call it though, that's you...

Aug 6, 2006
Sketchy B said:
I'm not trying to judge you or anything but I'm just curious -- why didn't you take the time to condemn the outrageous racism in the guys post you replied to....
Not sure what you're getting at? What outrageous racism and what post did I reply to?

Dec 9, 2005
ParkBoyz said:
Yes there is, and the gray area comes when it's impossible to determine rather or not the participant's statements are based in solid belief or simply emotion. The very premise is based on "jibberish" and obvious ignorance, which doesn't necessarily reflect upon his real world credentials, which ultimately leads into question his motives for writing such poorly written and under researched articles for a local news paper.. Whatever you want to call it is how you see it but I can't reduce it to a simple "opinion or fact" situation... Call it how you call it though, that's you...

How do you know that these are not his 'solid beliefs' ? They obviously have some solidity to them, at least in his mind, if he was bold enough to put them in a publication. I think you're trying to write off his opinions as jibberish simply because you don't agree with them.

Dec 17, 2004
ParkBoyz said:
Not sure what you're getting at? What outrageous racism and what post did I reply to?
mine. i actually was saying the things i was saying to try to make a point. and it went just as i thought it would.

one of my posts said "i'm not asian!!! ewww!!!" and nobody even said anything. imagine if i would have said black. fagetaboutit

Feb 1, 2006
this one said:
thats a lie. cmon lets be real. aside from the asian sluts that are tired of getting fuck by little pee pees and so they decide to go for the extreme opposite, asians (especially older) hate black people. its just the way it is
@ ParkBoyz, I was talking about this one that you replied to.... You didn't notice any 'jibberish' in here? I mean, sure he was joking but there are some foul ideas in here or do you disagree?

Feb 1, 2006
carl winslow said:
mine. i actually was saying the things i was saying to try to make a point. and it went just as i thought it would.

one of my posts said "i'm not asian!!! ewww!!!" and nobody even said anything. imagine if i would have said black. fagetaboutit
Yeah, whew, you weren't serious, hoped so... nice one......

Jun 2, 2005
MOREBASS said:
Heres the article...
That has to be one of the most ignorant articles I have ever heard...
First of all phuck the funky breath asian muthafucka that wrote this bullsh*t...
Second of all the only way to accurately respond to this bullsh*t article is to whooped the muthafiuckas ass who wrote it, and whoever wasn't offended by it...

Asians and everyone else wish they were as hard as black folks... We didn't even take on the world, the world took on us and we are still standing. We are still gaining ground...

I sum this asrticle up as "Fear of the Black Dick"

Dec 9, 2005
Living Legend said:
That has to be one of the most ignorant articles I have ever heard...
First of all phuck the funky breath asian muthafucka that wrote this bullsh*t...
Second of all the only way to accurately respond to this bullsh*t article is to whooped the muthafiuckas ass who wrote it, and whoever wasn't offended by it...

Asians and everyone else wish they were as hard as black folks... We didn't even take on the world, the world took on us and we are still standing. We are still gaining ground...

I sum this asrticle up as "Fear of the Black Dick"

Ironic.