As of last week Tech had the 10th best highest total sales of a rap album all year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
New album is probably in the top five that came out this year.

Dude was acting like he had never even heard of Beastie Boys.
Exactly, if you cant give it to them for bringing hip hop to a whole new audience and also evolving it to their own style, youre def not giving credit where its due.

Some of the production on their albums is just ridiculous, even by recent standards.

Oct 25, 2006
Say what you want, but Tyler's lyrics and production are unique, it's not your standard "I get money and fuck bitches" type shit. Not even close on the Wayne and Drake comparison.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
New album is probably in the top five that came out this year.

Dude was acting like he had never even heard of Beastie Boys.
I think it's the second worst I've heard all year (which puts it a notch above Carter IV).

Which isn't to say it was bad, but upon the first couple of listens I toiled over whether it was a good album or an average album. After a couple times hearing the MCA line "Stop sweating me about the weather. Go shave a sheep and knit yourself a sweater" I decided to put it firmly in the average category.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ That beezy is annoying. Didnt realize Tech sold that much off a release, thats very impressive especially these days

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Say what you want, but Tyler's lyrics and production are unique, it's not your standard "I get money and fuck bitches" type shit. Not even close on the Wayne and Drake comparison.

I don't hear anything unique about them. Everything they've done musically has been done before. The only difference is the hype and attention they're getting, compared to the other artists that came before them.

Jul 29, 2008
DAMN THOSE NUMBERS ARE HORRIBLE.......PHYSICAL SALES ARE GOING TO CEASE TO EXIST SOON IMO....LYNCH DIDN'T EVEN DO 20,000, SNOOP BARELY DID 100,000.....SMH

J-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 20, 2008
DAMN THOSE NUMBERS ARE HORRIBLE.......PHYSICAL SALES ARE GOING TO CEASE TO EXIST SOON IMO....LYNCH DIDN'T EVEN DO 20,000, SNOOP BARELY DID 100,000.....SMH
Lynch album was mediocre at best, and everything Snoop has put out lately has been trash. I haven't heard the album, so I could be wrong, but it's probably trash based on what I've heard from him lately.

Jul 29, 2008
Lynch album was mediocre at best, and everything Snoop has put out lately has been trash. I haven't heard the album, so I could be wrong, but it's probably trash based on what I've heard from him lately.
I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BEST SNOOP SINCE LAST MEAL....THE PREVIOUS ONES WAS WERE DISAPPOINTING IMO, BUT YOU SHOULD CHECC THIS ONE OUT IF YOU GET A CHANCE.....