Artists whose Tracks You Dont SKip..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
Man I Just Realized That It Doesnt Matter What Song Is Playing from The Jacka I'll Never Skip A Track....

To Me Thats What Makes a Dope Artist, Is When You Can Slap Any Track By the Mothafucka and Never Have To Skip A Song...

I know theres a Lot Of Dope Artists in our region but The Jacka Been In My Playlist for many moons...And I aint trippin off cashing out 12 bucks for an Album..

Just My .02

May 30, 2006
I aint never heard an artist where I won't skip a track. Even the classics get a song or two I might skip. It might even be a pretty good song but I might not be feeling it @ the moment.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
only messy marv album that i wouldnt skip through

were
turf politics, disobayish, still explosive 1 and 2, and thats about it!!

Aug 7, 2003
name one artist ever in the history of music to make great songs on every song. it never has happened or will. and if you like the artist enough to not skip a song that means you'd probably like buttsex with that artist as well.

Feb 12, 2003
I would only skip a couple mac dre tracks off all his albums.

But most people i will skip tracks not because they are even bad, but i want to hear certain songs at every moment and that doesnt always involve listening to a cd all the way through.