Artists Send your Hottest track! Mixtape Contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ FINGAZ

Cali Untouchables / San Diego Slugger
Feb 9, 2005
you want to be on a Mixtape that gets all over the globe?
San Diego's # 1 DJ is looking for the next BIG thing.
send your best track to:

DJ FINGAZ/Mixtape Contest
2240 Encinitas Blvd. Suite D 500
Encinitas CA. 92024

or MP3

[email protected]

Please include track name, Artist name(s) and all other info
*Not all submitted tracks will make the cut!

www.DJFINGAZ.com

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
what iz it...

whats really fingaz.... maine I aint hollad at u since u came to the old lab in el cajon.... Yeah It's ya folx sonny Bo.... That sidewayz mixtape shit is fire.. Ur favorite Dj's favorite dj.... whats good I got some shit 4 you thow...... I lost ya hook up but its nothin.....In a minute folx.........

Jul 6, 2004
J Cin.....You droping a album called Area 51. Damn Thats kinda funny that Im working on a album called Area 51. Dont trip though playboy. Do the Damn thang. I respect that, a nigga just got to change my title now but I will be looking for it. Oh yeah Tell you boy Smigg Dirtee I see his doing the damn thang. That 1900 talking dirtee was cracking and a nigga want to hook up and do a track with him and the whole A-Team

Lil J Crazy....a.k.a....J5150

Jun 9, 2004
DJ FINGAZ said:
you want to be on a Mixtape that gets all over the globe?
San Diego's # 1 DJ is looking for the next BIG thing.
send your best track to:

DJ FINGAZ/Mixtape Contest
2240 Encinitas Blvd. Suite D 500
Encinitas CA. 92024

or MP3

[email protected]

Please include track name, Artist name(s) and all other info
*Not all submitted tracks will make the cut!

www.DJFINGAZ.com
whens the deadline?

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
J 51/50 said:
J Cin.....You droping a album called Area 51. Damn Thats kinda funny that Im working on a album called Area 51. Dont trip though playboy. Do the Damn thang. I respect that, a nigga just got to change my title now but I will be looking for it. Oh yeah Tell you boy Smigg Dirtee I see his doing the damn thang. That 1900 talking dirtee was cracking and a nigga want to hook up and do a track with him and the whole A-Team

Lil J Crazy....a.k.a....J5150

goodlookn folkz...

Jun 29, 2002
www.myspace.com
fingaz.....my ude herm from the pahtnaz fuck with u....i make beats and shit so i was tryna kinda get to kno u....im 17....J Boog....co executive producer of the A Team album "Teamwork" ....holla at me as a producer friend....fuck with ya folks...619-886-9615....