$$ARTISTS/LABELS who need DISTRIBUTION/RADIO & PROMOTION$$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
^yeah but what im sayin is yall think people should give more of a fucc about certain artists livelihood and say fucc making my own money ill just buy albums to help this guy out.....

if those artists are so good and will advance the bay so much then they need to to start PAYING the weaker cats to be on their street teams to promote them......i don't think that all these cats dropping albums are doing it for the sole purpose of trying to make the bay look good or to advance the whole region....everyone trying to get PAID doing something they like to do and work for themself ...thats the number one goal for me at least i dunno what kinda shit y'all on......i don't care if the bay/northern cali gets famous and is on MTV....i care about making money for myself independently......and im a do that in any form of hustle.....if i think my music wont cut it then i have to step my game up or get money doing something else on the side but im not gonna say ok im done trying to sell my music so im just gonna go out and buy everyone elses music and hope they get rich while i sit here and not make money......that is not business sense......
it takes money to make money...support the artists that are known to be able to make money and generate a buzz in their area, and this will open more people's minds to the thought of putting more money into the region.

C

CcytzO_Loc

^and people like me n you cant really complain....i make graphics and beats....i know you make beats.....if a rapper is wacc im not gonna discriminate on his money for an album cover or for some beats are you????? the more saturated it gets the more money is generated for some of us.....and thas what matters to me......

C

CcytzO_Loc

DUTCH-F.E said:
the problem is these new booty ass rappers arent making any money, and have fooled themselves into thinking they are. the new rappers think if they can press 1000 units they doing it big and all that... they think its this mighty record deal in the future, or that if they sell 1000 cds which 90% dont, that they can do it again.

just because i can dunk a basketball dont make me an NBA player. so just because you can ryme dont make you a mc, and doesnt give you the right to fuck the game up. we can argue til we blue in the face, so lets just agree to disagree and keep it moving.

aint tryin to argue wit you cuz your right in your own way and it applies to what you want.....

but for those who are saying folks should quit trying to rap and support the ones who can.....say i have an album ready to push....even if i only press 10000 cd's and sell only half of em at a full price of 10 a piece.....ill make 5g's FOR MYSELF.....thats money in MY BANK......now if i say fucc it....i don't think this album is as good as so n so album so im a trash it and just buy his album when it drops.....how does that BENEFIT ME???? i wont make any money off the next mans work......

and DUTCH you gonna turn down your going price on a verse just cuz a rapper is weak to you???? if so then thats all good you sticcin to your ethics and what you feel is right but if you take that money and drop him a verse knowing damn well he a weak ass rapper and is contributing to the saturation then your kinda contradicting what you say is the problem......i wouldn't be mad at you though get your money on.......if every rapper/producer/label was tight on their own there wouldn't be a need to hire better producers and rappers and a lot of people would be out of work....

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
CcytzO_Loc said:
and DUTCH you gonna turn down your going price on a verse just cuz a rapper is weak to you????

yes i have turned down money from rappers. it aint always about the fast dollar.

oh, and you have better odds of hitting the lotto then you do selling 500 cd's for exactly 10 a peice here in the bay. i would put my house up on you not having much success at that 10 price, and ending up doing exactly what fucked the game up and selling them cds for 2-3-4 a pop just to get em off. its ok bro. not that thats failure. what that is is FUCKING THE GAME UP. we have, as an indie community lessened the value of the cd as a whole. it has no real worth. when you "hustlers" sell your cd for 2-3 bucks a pop just to get em off, you destroy the game.

why you think 40 and short had loooooongggggg money before the major labels?. cause they did not settle for 2 -3 dollars a cd. we fucked the game up ourselves. its not the industrys fault. its the lame dick rappers with no common sense, or business sense for that matter. a lack of respect for the ones who came before them. and just remember i told yall the rap game is virtually over. so before you go borrowing your girl friends 10,000 in savings to start this big rap label...... come back and read about 10 of my posts on this web site and know i dont deal with emotions and feelings, i speak all truths.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE. LETS GET THE RESPECT BACK. AND THEN WE CAN BUILD THE BAY AGAIN.

C

CcytzO_Loc

^my whole point is most individuals are gonna find it hard to feel the same as you.....everyone is out for themself.....thats like saying lets get the respect bacc in drug dealing.....ain't no rules to a hustle.......get yours while you can when you can and don't let no one else stop it simple as that....rap isn't about art anymore its all about the "fast money".....most people who try to get into rap to make money are just trying to get out of the dope game or some other illegal means of making money while still being their own boss......cant hate on that.....

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
its fast money to you and thats why you will fail. not taking a shot at you. never heard your music. im just predicting your failure. get right or quit.

shit you can have all the hustle in the world. if you aint got good music you fucking suck. period. and need to quit. dont listen to your yes man friends. trust me you will lose 10x's more than you gain in this shit unless you hit the lotto!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.
unless you pay taxes on rap you are not a rapper. and what ever happened to getting a job, maybe some college education? hmmmmm kids would rather be wack rappers with no future than to be able to provide for their families by working a 9-5 ........i call rappers who are just starting lazy fucks. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah anything for the easy way out huh........ the easy way out is 4 years of extra school, and a real estate company picking you up! or hell you know, doctor lawyer.... hahahahahahahah rappers dont exsist. 2% of all rappers in the whole indusrty get money. 98% live with their parents til they are 45!

love this game!

Feb 8, 2006
DUTCH-F.E said:
its fast money to you and thats why you will fail. not taking a shot at you. never heard your music. im just predicting your failure. get right or quit.

shit you can have all the hustle in the world. if you aint got good music you fucking suck. period. and need to quit. dont listen to your yes man friends. trust me you will lose 10x's more than you gain in this shit unless you hit the lotto!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.
unless you pay taxes on rap you are not a rapper. and what ever happened to getting a job, maybe some college education? hmmmmm kids would rather be wack rappers with no future than to be able to provide for their families by working a 9-5 ........i call rappers who are just starting lazy fucks. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah anything for the easy way out huh........ the easy way out is 4 years of extra school, and a real estate company picking you up! or hell you know, doctor lawyer.... hahahahahahahah rappers dont exsist. 2% of all rappers in the whole indusrty get money. 98% live with their parents til they are 45!

love this game!
so true

C

CcytzO_Loc

DUTCH-F.E said:

p.s.

love this game!

that is why i went to school for graphic design something everyone will always need no matter what......

and the more weak ass rappers come out trying to drop albums the more work there is for me so i ain't gonna be mad at the game being saturated......

C

CcytzO_Loc

but on another note....most of the mainstream rap is garbage to me and to a lot of folks but it somehow makes it big and generates money so i don't think music being good has anything to do with it......it is all about the hustle and knowing the right folks.....theres hundreds of rappers in the bay with better material than Mike Jones debut single that was all over the radio.....most people say they hate that song but it made money somehow.....