$$ARTISTS/LABELS who need DISTRIBUTION/RADIO & PROMOTION$$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2005
i already got some calls on this...good looking on postin this for me big cuz, i got this coming up aswell...

get at me if ur ready to get money this year

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
stop being a fan and start being a factor????? fuck that shit... all the fucking fans need to be fucking fans..... we dont need any more crazy ass fans with 2,500 bucks to give it to you, to flood the game even more than it is....... i call this a bad idea. just any old random ass human with a check book can now get a deal???? the fuck outta here.... you and these bullshit programs are the reason your second flyer reads " cd sales are down 20% and the situation is even more grim on the independent end". come on danny. you have great ideas but for crying out loud think a little bit before you put your hard work and effort into this shit......

2 thumbs down.

you my dude danny, but this one gets 3 tomatoes and a gallon of milk thrown at the stage!

Oct 18, 2006
hey, ya can't knock Danny Dee for his hustle and determination... he's trying to put folks together in the Bay and organize a regional industry... these kind of networking events are poppin' off damn near weekly in major music markets like L.A., NY, Atlanta, etc...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
the bay has too many followers, not enough factors. unfortunatly there isnt an easy remedy. what he is attemping to do is flood the market more wheather he knows it or not. i voiced "my" opinion. and im over it..... carry on! destroy what ever rap game the bay has left.... go ahead be my guest!

Apr 24, 2006
DUTCH has the best point of this and I've tried saying this plenty of times. People in the bay area music game need to just play their position. The rap game ain't for everybody and people need to start understanding that. Fuck gettin people together and gettin them all deals through KOCH, get some people together and have them buy some albums and support the artists with some real talent who have put in some work. Getting any 200 people a deal ain't gonna do anything but show weak ass artists. Instead, put all our support behind the ones that we know can deliver.

May 13, 2002
nothing wrong with gettin people together and seein what can happen, shit not everyone who attends these functions is an artist, you may meet a n invester or promoter or someone else who may enhance your career,dannys doin something thats gonna help someone down the line so you can only support him on this, if not then fuck it dont,just shut down all bay artist,all bay lables,cus i dont see shit else happnin around here thats any better, all i see is cats cryin bout major lables hatin on the bay,when infact if a major stepped to most artist in the bay the artist wouldnt even be ready to deal with the terms of signing, so get somewhere and learn somthin about the business insted of bitchin

C

CcytzO_Loc

nastyfresh21 said:
.....Fuck gettin people together and gettin them all deals through KOCH, get some people together and have them buy some albums and support the artists with some real talent who have put in some work. Getting any 200 people a deal ain't gonna do anything but show weak ass artists. Instead, put all our support behind the ones that we know can deliver.
people gonna look out for themself....thas like sayin....oh your not a good drug dealer so you should quit selling drugs and just become a fiend and buy dope off dude over there cuz he better at it......

we supposed to just stop trying to make our own hustle and put our money into someone else poccet???? jus for the sake of the bay???? how will that benefit any one individual trying to make a living out of something they love???? we supposed to just slave our asses off at a real job and give up on music and buy albums from other cats cuz y'all think the game is saturated....that don't make sense to me at all....if your product is good then it will sell itself no matter how saturated the game is....you cant blame sales on all the bad shit out there if your shit is good.....

not that im endorsing Danny Dee's program cuz i know very lil about it or if it even works at all....

Apr 24, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
people gonna look out for themself....thas like sayin....oh your not a good drug dealer so you should quit selling drugs and just become a fiend and buy dope off dude over there cuz he better at it......

we supposed to just stop trying to make our own hustle and put our money into someone else poccet???? jus for the sake of the bay???? how will that benefit any one individual trying to make a living out of something they love???? we supposed to just slave our asses off at a real job and give up on music and buy albums from other cats cuz y'all think the game is saturated....that don't make sense to me at all....if your product is good then it will sell itself no matter how saturated the game is....you cant blame sales on all the bad shit out there if your shit is good.....

not that im endorsing Danny Dee's program cuz i know very lil about it or if it even works at all....
cause the only way to bring attention, is with numbers. AND THE BAY DOESN'T HAVE THEM!

C

CcytzO_Loc

^yeah but what im sayin is yall think people should give more of a fucc about certain artists livelihood and say fucc making my own money ill just buy albums to help this guy out.....

if those artists are so good and will advance the bay so much then they need to to start PAYING the weaker cats to be on their street teams to promote them......i don't think that all these cats dropping albums are doing it for the sole purpose of trying to make the bay look good or to advance the whole region....everyone trying to get PAID doing something they like to do and work for themself ...thats the number one goal for me at least i dunno what kinda shit y'all on......i don't care if the bay/northern cali gets famous and is on MTV....i care about making money for myself independently......and im a do that in any form of hustle.....if i think my music wont cut it then i have to step my game up or get money doing something else on the side but im not gonna say ok im done trying to sell my music so im just gonna go out and buy everyone elses music and hope they get rich while i sit here and not make money......that is not business sense......

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
the problem is these new booty ass rappers arent making any money, and have fooled themselves into thinking they are. the new rappers think if they can press 1000 units they doing it big and all that... they think its this mighty record deal in the future, or that if they sell 1000 cds which 90% dont, that they can do it again.

just because i can dunk a basketball dont make me an NBA player. so just because you can ryme dont make you a mc, and doesnt give you the right to fuck the game up. we can argue til we blue in the face, so lets just agree to disagree and keep it moving.

Jan 2, 2007
just because i can dunk a basketball dont make me an NBA player. so just because you can ryme dont make you a mc, and doesnt give you the right to fuck the game up. we can argue til we blue in the face, so lets just agree to disagree and keep it moving.[/QUOTE]

I Agree