Artie Lange tried to kill himself

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006

i thought it was artie from pete and pete...

which 90s babies do not know a goddamn thing about.
im pretty sure pete and pete was going on when i was hella young unless those were all reruns. only thing i remember about that show was pete sitting in the pool all yellow cuz he pissed in it.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Big Stern fan....Artie is dope, seen em live....BUT

Get the fuck rid of him already...Dude is NOT there more than he is and still gets the same paycheck. Plus there have been moments in the past where he's hella big headed about selling out Vegas etc NONE of which would even be remotely possible without the Stern show...

Shit bring in Dave Attell or somethin....Artie got Jackie syndrome imo

Apr 25, 2002
epic faliure artie. timing it out so ur aged mother strolls in on u to deliver your fucking ziti and gabagoul. class act, but remember no one likes a quitter. I want to draft him in the death bowl, wait maybe he's my keeper from last year, i gotta check my roster.
beer league funny?? idk about all that. for a B level comedian I'll tale adam corolla in the hammer.
i miss the howard. I never broke down and got sirius. been out of the loop, but arties always been a trainwreck

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Sounds like a cry for help. If dude REALLY wanted to kill himself, he would have made it happen. For one, done it in a different and more effective way (OD, hanging, etc. etc.)..and for TWO, he would have done it when he knew nobody would walk in and find him before he died.

In any case, I have no sympathy for folks that kill themselves or TRY to kill themselves. There are many people that are dead that had no choice...and would have lived if they could. Life is a bitch, we all have demons and face difficult times...but life is a gift and suicide is an easy way out of a tough situation. Not to mention I believe it to be selfish as fuck.

I hope he gets help...he's funny as fuck.

Governor Pimp Juice

Sicc OG / Host of The Yeah, So? Podcast
Feb 16, 2006
The Wild West
www.youtube.com
That whole chasity bono character he got in to a while back was funny as fuck. I hope he gets his shit together.
That shit WAS hilarious....when he was saying (in the Chas voice) that he was going to work as a long shoreman and get blumpkins on his lunch break....that character was fuckin funny..