ARSEN & MISTA CANE PRESENT VOLUME 4!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
illegal fireworks and all.................

we did it large out this way ... ohh weee

went to some catz block party and blew it up.

we let off 2 156 shot boxes and they were raw az fuck...

keep dem mixes comin .....

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
STS, what did you think of my track on the 1st one
16 - Just Another Average Saturday - Young Moe.mp3
I was feeling the track. I didnt realize it was you. So went back and listened to it agian. I had to put the mixtape down because I just got the New nickatina.

May 2, 2002
man disc 1 is tight as fuck best mixtape yet in my oppinion from front to back. everyone came tight on it. the kryme wave tracks hella suprised me, they came up on they're skills. i was in a rap contest back in the day with Mostel and he is definitely better now. anyways good shit. i have all of yall shit and haven't been disappointed yet. haven't heard disc 2 yet. still waitin on that last track to put that on disc.
A+

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
thansk cuzzin for the feedback.....thast all we looking for mayne...see what ya'll like to hear and what not!

yup KRYME WAVE got skillz mayne! whats up big EXXXO and the whole click! if ya'll didnt know they dropped there first mixtape about a couple months back.......post up asking for it...im sure they'll bring it back out for free!

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
i liked it better then the others cuz there was more bay beats im just not feelin them main stream beats as much but this one i can knock more tracks from it