Arizona heads chime in

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
So I might be moving out there in the next couple months if not end of the year to the Phoenix area.

I know housings cheap and widely available but how is the job scene there?.

Also whats there to do in AZ for fun etc. I wanna know what ill be getting myself into.

I already know summer there is crucial.

May 4, 2006
i have no idea why anyone would move from cali to arizona

i got a lot of fam there & the whole thing is like a desert
Well this chick that im real close to wants me to move out there with her. She moved out there a few months ago and wants me to be with her out there, Im still not decided cuz there aint no place like the bay but then again I miss her so ya hard decision

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Well this chick that im real close to wants me to move out there with her. She moved out there a few months ago and wants me to be with her out there, Im still not decided cuz there aint no place like the bay but then again I miss her so ya hard decision
don't worry man, there's still pussy in the bay! trust me, I've checked!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
its cheaper to live out here in az. its crackin in phoenix. u can do everthing u do in cali minius the ocean stuff.

I live in tucson and everyone is on phoenix's nuts. I hear good things. and crime is up in phoenix so all u gangstas/thugs/dboys won't feel bored.lol

summer sucks cuz it rains for 2 months but aftrer that 300 days outta 365 is beautiful in az.

salt river is crackin in az float down the river for hours drinkin beer pissing ya pants in an inner tube.

but phoenix is the 5th biggest city in america. you'll find sumthing to do.

and its growing every year so jobs will be there.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LA also has no natural water source either they say the same about socal.

more than likely these places will just adapt and use recycled water for more things that aren't consumed by humans. toilets and irragation and other shit.

but its just not raining as much as it used to in az. but give it a few years and the world will have rain making machines and shit.

Nov 20, 2006
arizona is fucking nothing compared to cali. only cities in cali that i can think of that are worse than anywhere in arizona are banning and quartzite, etc. jobs are hard to find here just like everywhere else right now....but you can get a really big house for under $100,000.

Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix is koo bro.. shit be poppin in the city i dont know where yall foos went in arizona but theres no desert or tumble weeds in the city lol.. yall fuckin with the outskirts of the state which are dead as fuck..PHX is where its at... like homeboy said phoenix is one of the biggest city's in the US.. theres hella shit poppin out here..