Are you wrong...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
Fuck posting in other siccness forums.....there really isnt that many that are worth a damn.....like MasZive said, i could give a fuck less about all these whack ass rappers i've never heard of, I'm here for Strange music ....I do post in the sports forum occasionally but hardly ever since they rarely talk baseball.

Nov 7, 2006
Psycho_Tech said:
Fuck posting in other siccness forums.....there really isnt that many that are worth a damn.....like MasZive said, i could give a fuck less about all these whack ass rappers i've never heard of, I'm here for Strange music ....I do post in the sports forum occasionally but hardly ever since they rarely talk baseball.
exactly. if ur here for strange then thats good but u said u post in the sports thread for baseball right and not here. why not post it here? because it aint strange related and u know it wouldnt be a good idea so u go to sports section. i found this site cause of tech and the main reason y i come ehre is tech and thats all good if thats the case but i was just talkin bout the OT's that are stupid.