Are you wrong...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
... for not visiting the other Forums in the Siccness??? I know a lot of cats want to boast that they are the shit in 13 other forums, but who cares? I dont think its a pre-requisite to being a true Siccness member because someone doesnt go visit 9-1Sicc and talk about cats they never heard of, or being up on Cool Nutz new shit...

I just have this question because I could care less about 15,908 other new rappers that think they all the shit and we need to keep track of em'... Imma let yall know now. There are very, very, very few new rappers that I listen to these days. I still bump the ol' E-40, Lynch, Juvi, Mos Def, Wu, Yuk, Pac, B.I.G. and a few up and coming underground cats in K.C. to name a few... I aint tryna keep up with the Jones' because there are too many to count and they usually last one album or barely through one single. I mean, much luck to all these apiring artists and budding talent but not all of us has the time nor patience to listen up on Mo Gutta Game...

So, since I dont know shit about 40 oz Records (Cheezy ass name) & Fahrenheit Records dont mean I aint a true Siccness member. Hell I've been here a long ass time, it aint like none of yall ever moved to a new city and just wandering off into the neighboring blocks tryna get to know people you know shit about. Hell if you dont know then you dont know. Especially if you dont give a fuck????

If you say "Real Talk" I prolly wont trust ya..."​

Nov 7, 2006
u aint wrong for not visitin other forums but if u wanna talk about shit that aint tech or strange related y not look at the other forums and see if it will fit with wat u wanna say. if i talk sports i go to sports section its as simple as that. i only go to like 4 forums and there all on this site. all i say to ppl with ot subjects is just check out a forum that matches cuz then i bet u wont get a bunch of bullshit answeres and ppl hatin on u thats all. u do see some stupic OT things on this forum for some weird ass reason. some of them OT's are straight and sorta have somethin to with with tech but 80% of them dont

Sep 26, 2002
I don't visit them at all almost. sometimes i'll go to 'general' and 'mid-west' if somone posts a link of some subject that might be of interest but other than that i really dont give a fuck

Feb 9, 2006
I stick to this forum and I'll check out the Siccmade forum to see whats up with Lynch.

Oh, and if you think your the shit cause your a big deal on a message board you need to stop, sit down, and reevaluate your life.

Aug 21, 2002
Thats how I feel though. For some of us this is home and can get away with OT threads because I aint tryna go into the Midwest Forum to ask a relevant question but because they dont know me on that forum as a regular get "blasted" and "sarcatic" BS cause I didnt use the USELESS SEARCH FUNCTION to get an answer... Thats retarded...

Apr 30, 2004
Chaaaarles!

Naw. You make some good points though. Personally, I have found out about a lot of new artists that I enjoy and respect, now, that I wouldn't have known about before, without checking out the other forums. As a hip-hop fan, I think it's nice to be able to check out other areas for talent, especially since the tv and radio isn't helping. If not for the siccness I would have not known about Ras Kass, Immortal Technique, Zion I, Phil the Agony, Z-Ro, and others. Other forums DO boast a lot of shit rap (Cabbage Nut Baggage you're on this list. What you do is a shame to hip-hop. It's ignorant bullshit) but overall, I think it's good to check out the other forums.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
triple 3 said:
Chaaaarles!

Naw. You make some good points though. Personally, I have found out about a lot of new artists that I enjoy and respect, now, that I wouldn't have known about before, without checking out the other forums. As a hip-hop fan, I think it's nice to be able to check out other areas for talent, especially since the tv and radio isn't helping. If not for the siccness I would have not known about Ras Kass, Immortal Technique, Zion I, Phil the Agony, Z-Ro, and others. Other forums DO boast a lot of shit rap (Cabbage Nut Baggage you're on this list. What you do is a shame to hip-hop. It's ignorant bullshit) but overall, I think it's good to check out the other forums.
was lookin at ur sig and was thinkin it might need to be updated, haha or im just bored and need something to talk about

Nov 7, 2006
im not sayin OT's are bad but if its an OT that is a question about someone else off of strange then u should go to other forums. if its an OT boutm something like this for example than its wateva to me but i find it annoyin wen ppl ask bout other rappers on here when they can do that shit else where cuz then i have to go through more shit just to find somethin worth readin.

Sep 26, 2002
OTs are posted on this forum to see other tech fan's reactions to them
that's all

i personally dont give afuck about some asshole's opinion who listens to fuckin awfull bullshit on some general forum... i like postin on here because we got at least one thing in common... respect and love for tech's music

Nov 7, 2006
tha_psycho said:
yeh but most people who do that dont know about the other parts of this forum haha.... or they just dont care and this is their home like maszive and others
yeah i guess so. but the mods are tryin to get rid of clutter and that just adds to it. remember i'm talkin bout the question ones that can fit in another forum on this site. the otherones are understandable.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I'm wrong. I've only posted in one other forum on siccness and that would be ?f=81. I've only posted there a few times and rarely check up on it. The siccness is quite elaborate if you got time to check it all out. It's too much for me to keep up with. I get enough entertainment from the dramatics around this place....

As the strange siccness board turns.... haha

Oct 9, 2002
KrazeeRDM said:
u aint wrong for not visitin other forums but if u wanna talk about shit that aint tech or strange related y not look at the other forums and see if it will fit with wat u wanna say. if i talk sports i go to sports section its as simple as that. i only go to like 4 forums and there all on this site. all i say to ppl with ot subjects is just check out a forum that matches cuz then i bet u wont get a bunch of bullshit answeres and ppl hatin on u thats all. u do see some stupic OT things on this forum for some weird ass reason. some of them OT's are straight and sorta have somethin to with with tech but 80% of them dont

^^ exactly...

i dont post a new off topic thread in here about devin the dude's new album... i go to the southern sicc to do so...

Aug 21, 2002
It aint about starting threads that are OT, its just that the cats talking shit toss in the fact that he/she doesnt post in other forums. Its not a pre-requisite...