Are you prepared for collapse of the system?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Please elaborate on these DoD military expositions.
Google Modern Day Marine. Whatever you find there is likely all I would be allowed to tell you, but to give you a generic answer, DoD contractors display their products and functionality to earn military contracts. Private presentations are given to top brass, who decide on what to order. Some of the machines I have seen and the projects I have actually worked on, including build and programming, I'm not allowed to discuss. I'm not trying to be cryptic or conspiratorial, this is just how it is.

Nov 24, 2003
I made this thread so that people can list the ways in which they are prepared.
I have iodine tablets. When you say water purification filtration do you mean something larger than the life straw?

by the way, life straw is only 20-30 bucks. Totally worth it.

LifeStraw is great if you are planning on using it for a few weeks and supporting only yourself and maybe one other person. For longer time periods and/or more people I would recommend something like the Katadyn Pocket Water Filter.

For a simple comparison, both systems filter down to 0.2 microns however the filtration capacity of the Katadyn is approximately 13,000 gallons while the capacity of the LifeStraw is approximately 250 gallons.

Jan 31, 2008
LifeStraw is great if you are planning on using it for a few weeks and supporting only yourself and maybe one other person. For longer time periods and/or more people I would recommend something like the Katadyn Pocket Water Filter.

For a simple comparison, both systems filter down to 0.2 microns however the filtration capacity of the Katadyn is approximately 13,000 gallons while the capacity of the LifeStraw is approximately 250 gallons.
Wow great tip! Thank you!

May 22, 2006
I would likely survive. I live in Washington which is predominantly liberal pansies. My friends and I would pillage them for supplies the same way we pillage their women at the bar. If we got thirsty we would drink their blood. And we would eat all the well marbled hipster bitches.
It would be a good old fashioned game of cowboys vs sjw’s. And we all know how that turns out.
BRING ON THE CATASTROPHE

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Yeah just have a supply put together ready to outlast people and come out when they die and begin a gathering up militia and stockpile goods and sell at riduclus prices just like the movie mad max but boy look out for ole mad max

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
We already have a severe decay in society. We have record employment numbers in US yet the 1% wealth grew astronomically more than the rest. We could turn this into a complete diatribe about societies' ills and also how the fight against so called global poverty is a farce to enslave the populace through debt.