Are there any good rappers form Milwaukee/Wisconsin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Juss came back from da Mil a couple dayz ago. That city be goin down like a mufucka.

But yeah Coo Coo Cal, A-G-2-A-KE(G Mone'), and da Country Boy Clique(Baby Drew,D-Note,& Playboy D) all got some classic Midwest Milwaukee shit. some Deep Gutter shit

They all Folk niggas too. But they spit harder and rep GD in they raps harder than I've ever heard a GD nigga from Chicago do it.

Jul 6, 2008
young kyoz?
someyoung guy the real - visualizer
his name was reality - the vizualser
a greenish cover of him standing on the cd

Apr 25, 2002
Juss came back from da Mil a couple dayz ago. That city be goin down like a mufucka.

But yeah Coo Coo Cal, A-G-2-A-KE(G Mone'), and da Country Boy Clique(Baby Drew,D-Note,& Playboy D) all got some classic Midwest Milwaukee shit. some Deep Gutter shit

They all Folk niggas too. But they spit harder and rep GD in they raps harder than I've ever heard a GD nigga from Chicago do it.

There's a big G.I., chicago, Mil-town connection. Folks is deep like you said. Its a lotta back and forth travel cuz the shit aint that far. We gotta go North cuz they hate us down south (southern IND). They know them boys from up North don't give a fuck. Plus if you get caught in one of them hick cities thats your ass, police gone fuck with u like a mutha fucka.
one

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
There's a big G.I., chicago, Mil-town connection. Folks is deep like you said. Its a lotta back and forth travel cuz the shit aint that far. We gotta go North cuz they hate us down south (southern IND). They know them boys from up North don't give a fuck. Plus if you get caught in one of them hick cities thats your ass, police gone fuck with u like a mutha fucka.
one
Its easy access. I-94 is a gateway.

I cant speak on behalf of GI though, those cats are on their own damn shit IMO.