Are the Mob Figaz scared of A-Wax?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Are the Figz scared of Wax?

• Yea they bitches

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No. they kind of bitches but they not scared

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I'm gay

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
your hella instigating a decade old beef and for what though

worry about more important shit like yourself , threads like this only make people look like groupies

i aint sayin you look like a groupie (im not saying you dont, either) but if we responded to you seriously, the thread would just appear to be a bunch of dick riders

so maybe you should direct your motivation somewhere else

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Honestly...i feel like this was never a legitimate beef 2 begin with. Its internet fueled. And all the figaz are like my lil bro's so they have no reason 2 be scared of nobody cuz when it really comes down 2 it....if there was some real ridin goin on i'd be involved cuz my loyalty is 2 the mob(wcm). All that rappin and talkin dont mean shit in the real world. Ppl should let this subject die down cuz it was all fuccery from day 1. They all grew up in pittsburg,ca....they should be bar-bq'in together and figurin out how 2 make money not entertainin rap beefs. #cut the crap

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Honestly...i feel like this was never a legitimate beef 2 begin with. Its internet fueled. And all the figaz are like my lil bro's so they have no reason 2 be scared of nobody cuz when it really comes down 2 it....if there was some real ridin goin on i'd be involved cuz my loyalty is 2 the mob(wcm). All that rappin and talkin dont mean shit in the real world. Ppl should let this subject die down cuz it was all fuccery from day 1. They all grew up in pittsburg,ca....they should be bar-bq'in together and figurin out how 2 make money not entertainin rap beefs. #cut the crap
while I respect having your homeboys back...

this is between 2 grown ass men who need to keep it between 2 grown ass men.

with mentalities of "oh i got my homeboys & you got yours" ...that's what gets people hurt for no reason.

by no means calling you a busy body or anything of the like & like I said I respect having your homeboys back... this is between Hus & Wax... let them 2 handle their own business.