Are Bay Videos a Waste of Money?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Youtube is a factor in the game. I watch more videos on youtube then MTV and BET. For a indy artist I think itf be smarter to do low budget on youtube and get more bang for your buck.

Look at ya boy, turf talk. Even 50 cent put out some hoodrich videos!

Jan 31, 2006
MTV may not know about "real shit" as you may say, but MTV is where it is at. You dont get on MTV, you arent shit. I dont know of anyone who thinks it is pointless to get on mtv.

Apr 24, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
Name one that people outside the bay recognize and bump.

Players Holiday is all I can think of.
Hammer-Can't Touch This....All three of Keyshia Cole's videos....Souls of Mischief-93 till Infinity...E-40-Rappers Ball...Too Short-Life Is...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I like some of the bay vids that come out they are entertaining. Someone with the bread should put a bunch of em on DVD and sell the shit, i'd buy a copy. Thing is alot of them are hella lowbudget, they would definatly need a QC process. If anything we need more bay vids and they need to be better, you put some creativity into the shit. Some of the low budget vids are tight though, Pretty Blacks Video was hard

Only way to get on MTV and BET is to have a video though, can't knock dudes for trying.

Oct 21, 2006
jayda650 said:
I like some of the bay vids that come out they are entertaining. Someone with the bread should put a bunch of em on DVD and sell the shit, i'd buy a copy. Thing is alot of them are hella lowbudget, they would definatly need a QC process. If anything we need more bay vids and they need to be better, you put some creativity into the shit. Some of the low budget vids are tight though, Pretty Blacks Video was hard

Only way to get on MTV and BET is to have a video though, can't knock dudes for trying.
which pretty black? we on??