Archer on FX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Saw the previews alot during last nights episode on Sons of Anarchy and some of them are funny, what do you guys think another useless series thats not even going to make a full season, or a hit that lasts about 4 or 5 seasons.

Props: Th!zZ7-0-7

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ That's because it was created by Adam Reed. He co-created both Frisky Dingo and Sea Lab 2012.

The "sneak peek" episode of Archer after the season premiere of It's Always Sunny... was fucking hilarious.

May 9, 2002
^^^ That's because it was created by Adam Reed. He co-created both Frisky Dingo and Sea Lab 2012.

The "sneak peek" episode of Archer after the season premiere of It's Always Sunny... was fucking hilarious.
The funny thing is...I had no idea about the show and during the course of it, i was thinkin to myself "this reminds me of Frisky Dingo". Saw the credits, and it was confirmed.

Im SUPER excited about this series because they just left Frisky Dingo after the 2nd season....which is my fav cartoon EVER.

May 2, 2002
the guy that does the voice, jon benjamin, is fucking hilarious. He also did the voice of Ben Katz on Dr Katz, Jason and Coach McGuirk on Home Movies and also has reoccuring roles on Demitri Martins show. He easily has the best cartoon voice of all time IMO.

Oh he also did some voices for that show Mcgrady.

Jan 28, 2005
"It's the Pope's fault she won't let me wear a condom".

"Sir, the lemur bit one of your guests right in the face... and she says she can't go to the hospital because she's quote "tripping balls".