Arapahoe T.R.U.E.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
Only one song sticks out in my head by these guys and it is from like 96' they are from Denver, and the performed it at Southwest Plaza. Anyways I thought it was called Arapahoe Trues, but the shit on their myspace and everywhere else is not the song I am trying to remember. Any Ideas?

btw their music is pretty shitty but for some reason I remember this being their best, and I was 12 when I last heard it.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
How should we know which song you liked the most...kinda difficult.

The album is actually not bad. Had some good features like B-Legit, Celly Cel, Killa Tay, Lunasicc, etc.! Mob Style Murderers with Killa Tay prolly my fav.

Apr 6, 2008
Arapahoe_TRUES-Original_Rhythm__Hard_Core_Hip_Hop-1999-CR

Cd is Tight...And Yesss Good Features on The Album.....

Mar 16, 2005
Meh....album was mediocre compared to some other Denver releases.

It was a good CD in imo, I had higher hopes for them after thier first little "tape" release with what like 3 songs on it, including bangin to tha fullest. Had tons and tons of promise, but I think they held out to long to get a full cd released, then when it did it was a good cd but nothing great. Lost some of what they could have brought if they made it earlier. Then something happened, dont know what but it seemed to just fall apart after this cd.

I had high high hopes for at when I first heard them, and still think of them as one of the better rap groups out of denver. I also liked nyke loc as well, some of bhp, wasn't a huge fan of kut-n-kru, spyder, pure devocion.