APRIL 29TH - THE NW IS ON FIRE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ill be waiting for this album most defiantely. that blacc jacc solo "what i mean" is a constant banger. where will the album be availabel? any distribution?

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@Cool Nutz: Sup wid it my nig! family, we wanted a bosko beat on there, but you know themz be hittin fo Gz.. Sean T did some shit for me, he gave me the plug on them knoccerz. i had met bosko over there in san jose, he gave me the num but i had lost it. Im finna drop the number in ure pm box, we need to conversate one time about this NW shit fam. one love

@DeluzioN: family, you need to hear some of his new shit. Where did u hear his old ass solo from?!? im fina post some new shit for yall peeps.. u shud hear the one did with laroo!

on the distrubution tip, we were chatting wit City Hall.. im definatly not fuccin wit BaySide... right now im lookin at West Coast Mafia Distribution or Black Wall Street INC.

Apr 25, 2002
dope shit. there needs to be more NW artists with Distrubution out there, so its good to see that youll be kickin in some doors on that one. that cover is dope by the way. as for that Blacc Jacc solo, i heard it when you posted it up on the mp3.com page a ways back. i was also diggin "It Belongs 2 Us", but the vocals werent loud enuff. defiately post up some newer shit tho

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Fuck A High Risk Offenderz Im Tryin 2 Get Another Siccmade & Doomsday Concert. That Shit Was Crackin. Especially When Lowdown & Lynch Hit Me & The Homies Blunt. Whats Up Wit It.

PM UAC & UKS TAKING GRAFF TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL IN BITCH ASS PORTLAND.

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
what did you say? fucc who, now?!
damn, u should be feeling lucky u said that on the net, cuz you see those 6 niggaz up there? u dont wanna fucc with them, no u dont.. oh yeah, me and blaccjacc lived in L.A for 2 years before moving to the bay... where u from nigga, in the "213"? your probably in the 818 BITCH... i got folx all over L.A, from Watts to the SC.. so lemme know and ill send one of em over to slap u up one time. never would u make a comment like that in front of my face BITCH.

WOW LYNCH HIT URE BLUNT!!! fuccing internet fan/geek.
when i met lynch, he was lifting my nut sacs, wanting to do a verse for us for free. see those people in the feature list? Mob Figaz, Laroo and T-Nutty and them? those are REAL NIGGAZ that i fucc wit in real life.. you'd go in the studio with them type niggaz and get SLAPPED. so i suggest u stick to kiccin it with lynch, and keep them lil comments to yourself before i tracc your ass down.