APPRECIATION THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
are you kidding? In the last 2 years, darkroom has released like 10 cds. And out of those cds, there are maybe 3 or 4 good songs with replay value

Seriously though, out of the 100 cds's they have released, there are only about 15-20 songs people listen to. Thats not a good ratio

Darkroom isnt exactly who i think of when i think "quality over quantity"

i still like darkroom and respect what theyve done for music though

Sep 2, 2008
are you kidding? In the last 2 years, darkroom has released like 10 cds. And out of those cds, there are maybe 3 or 4 good songs with replay value

Seriously though, out of the 100 cds's they have released, there are only about 15-20 songs people listen to. Thats not a good ratio

Darkroom isnt exactly who i think of when i think "quality over quantity"

i still like darkroom and respect what theyve done for music though
get the fuck outta here with that hating mane,no one has released more classics then darkroom familia, maybe its not your kind of music everyone has there own unique kind of music darkroom isn't for you.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
haha at hating? earlier darkroom was releasing hit after hit darkroom fell the fuck off out of there 10 last cds maybe bout 10-20 songs get played duke and crooked are just tryin to cash in as much as they can cause darkroom aint what they used to be and with dyno not comin back they are pretty much done

Sep 2, 2008
haha at hating? earlier darkroom was releasing hit after hit darkroom fell the fuck off out of there 10 last cds maybe bout 10-20 songs get played duke and crooked are just tryin to cash in as much as they can cause darkroom aint what they used to be and with dyno not comin back they are pretty much done

i'm not talking about there 10 last cds im talking about all the shit they put out u can't fuck with there discography period they got to much classics.

Apr 20, 2003
Too many peepz to list pero I gotta give it up at all the Northern Califaz folx who spit on the mic and put it down in the calles, veteranos n up n coming artists alike who struggle to give the fans what they like to hear n put out good shit to bump to! Much love to everyone of the artists on this board and to the one's who ain't as well.

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
good looking out silent. i would like to say thank you for the shout out even if the majority of rappers i helped out dont say thank you for helping their careiers move to levels most might have not reached with out help, but even though some people dont remember more than a few months back in time, thank you for remembering. I would like to say thank you to all the homies in the streets who supported the movement in every area code, a special thanks to the varrios in the 510, 408, 559 (big thank you),925,509, 530, 415, 707, 831, 801, 208. these places have given more love to me and the homies of the hbr movement than most will ever know. Homeboyrap and its artist would not have been shit with out you.
Gracias
Perico Lokz

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
good looking out silent. i would like to say thank you for the shout out even if the majority of rappers i helped out dont say thank you for helping their careiers move to levels most might have not reached with out help, but even though some people dont remember more than a few months back in time, thank you for remembering. I would like to say thank you to all the homies in the streets who supported the movement in every area code, a special thanks to the varrios in the 510, 408, 559 (big thank you),925,509, 530, 415, 707, 831, 801, 208. these places have given more love to me and the homies of the hbr movement than most will ever know. Homeboyrap and its artist would not have been shit with out you.
Gracias
Perico Lokz
No Smart Azz Homie, Is THE 208 outta state or you meant tha 209?

Oct 3, 2006
this Eastcoco forum, an the mexican homies who got me on game with woodie, without that shit i wouldnt have ever heard of any of you muthafuccas lol, i wouldve just been straight up listenin to only 'Pac and yukmouth shit

Jul 27, 2009
MY FAT SHOUT OUT GATA BE 2 BIG TONE SAV IT OUT MUCH LOVE 4 CONSISTENLY DROPEN GREAT ALBUMZ /GREAT QUALITY N KEEPIN UZ ALIVE N MY OPNION U PICKED UP WHERE WOODIE LEFT OFF..... N SHOUT OUT 2 ALLLL THA HOMEBOY RAPPERZ KEEPN UZ ALIVE ALSO N ALL THA HOMEBOYZ N HOMEGURLZ
MUCH NORTE LOVE