Apocalyptic Sounds in the sky being reported Around the Globe!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
They are probably referencing the bible. The "Seven trumpets" It has to do with the begining of apocalyptic things. Trumpets are sounded After they break the seventh seal or something.
at first i thought maybe the noise were coming from near by shipping docks,like huge tanker boats,..but no,the shit is something else!...and dang,i forgot about that part brah!....the seven trumpets!...shit kind of does makes sense! crazy,..and yea,its fuckin creepy shit!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so these warriors of god know how to break 7 dimensional seals but they need a fucking trumpet to inform us?

i haven't heard anything i think you guys are hearing ships or trains but it would be better if a heavenly war was going on

Props: jake921660

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
you know what doesnt make sense? Noahs arc,Adam and Eve,that shit doesnt make sense.this is complete bullshit,gullible people
LOL! Oh hey look a religious debate in the open forum! fantastic. Now everyone can post their point of views & argue about who is right & who is wrong & act like they know more than the next guy.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
trumpets in the sky,cmon bro
bro, it was written way before we got here to assume & judge:

"....& on that day of the seal being broken, Louis Armstrong will come down from the sky & play what a wonderful world for all to hear, & there will be an abundance of tiddies & chronic for all to enjoy in the last days" -The book of Shea chapter 6 verse 9.

now that's prophecy!

Feb 28, 2008
Lol.... I am NOT trying to imply it's the seven trumpets. I'm just telling you why they probably called them "apocalyptic sounds"

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Anyone with basic video editing knowledge could simply add sound effects to the videos. There was only one clip with someone talking and they weren't trippin at all. Not ONE person said "what the fuck is that?" or something to that effect? Most likely this Sosisk Graphics guy just downloaded a cinematic SFX pack, added it to some "believable" footage & is trolling the shit out of conspiracy theorists and religious nuts for the lulz.

Bullshit video.

Props: S.SAVAGE