Apocalyptic Sounds in the sky being reported Around the Globe!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
what you guys think of this shit...has anybody heard anything like this in their area?!...post the vid up if u can plz thanks!...

Apocalyptic Sounds from Around the Globe!!! 2011 - 2012 - YouTube

Strange sounds are being reported from all around the globe!!! Many different cities, through out many different countries are hearing them. Mostly in 2011, some sooner, and especially more recently in 2012, these "earth sounds" are becoming a quickly growing phenomenon!!! They are starting to gain local media attention in some countries and even City Council member Al Maghnieh of Windsor, Ontario Canadia has experienced them first hand and claims the sounds are real! If only ONE of these 1000's of reports are real... what on, in or above Earth could it be? your thoughts on this very strange event taking place on our Earth.....

some trippy shit brah

Feb 28, 2008
I live in the middle of nowhere in Kansas and in the last month have heard these weird sounds twice. It;s really weird sounding, like a train rolling. And then like a trumpet like sound mixed in. And no I know what a storm sounds like it's nothing like I've heard before. I've never bothered to research it but that's pretty creepy t's happening other places