AP9 Meet and Greet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Yo AP, i wish i could be there to support u in person homie but u know i'll be cheering u on from NYC. i cant wait till everyone gets to listen to this album. The feedback and reviews will be amazing. holla if u need me homie

Nov 26, 2006
this turned out dope.. got to meet ap again and copped 2 albums.. have him there again soon..

to ap: the album is hard all the way through, you constantly release good material every year. good seeing you out in sj. thanks for signing my bros bday present ahah..

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
this turned out dope.. got to meet ap again and copped 2 albums.. have him there again soon..

to ap: the album is hard all the way through, you constantly release good material every year. good seeing you out in sj. thanks for signing my bros bday present ahah..
It's all good bro!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com

It's all good bro!!!