AP.9 to debate TJ Sotomayor live about black on black violence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
ITS NEVER FUN SHARING KNOWLEDGE WITH PESSIMISTS CUZ THEY RARELY APOLOGIZE FOR THEIR IGNORANCE OR MISTAKES....THEY JUST KEEP ASKING MORE QUESTIONS AND GO IN CIRCLES.
Accept for the fact I admitted my mistake in not knowing who Keiron, Ronnie, or Jessica were.

You just broke an extremely monumental story that one of the most prominent figures of the 20th century is the grandfather of somebody people on this site have been fans of for 15+ years and some even know personally and none of them knew that. You then followed up saying "THERES A 80% CHANCE ITS NOT OFFICIAL"

Im not calling bull shit, but people been saying he was his nephew for 5 years, so its confusing, not calling bs, just break it down, educate us.
Exactly, Killa Tay broke this monumental story that one of the most prominent figures of the 20th century is Jacka's grandfather in an argument thread on the Siccness and wonders why there's questions.

Apparently I'm the asshole for asking questions and being a little on edge to believe the unlikely chance that Huey Newton was the Jacka's GRANDFATHER. I could fully understand, support, and believe anybody telling me he's related, with both being Newtons, both from the bay. But damn, get told something this huge and then basically get called a scumbag for not believing it right away?

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Accept for the fact I admitted my mistake in not knowing who Keiron, Ronnie, or Jessica were.

You just broke an extremely monumental story that one of the most prominent figures of the 20th century is the grandfather of somebody people on this site have been fans of for 15+ years and some even know personally and none of them knew that. You then followed up saying "THERES A 80% CHANCE ITS NOT OFFICIAL"

Exactly, Killa Tay broke this monumental story that one of the most prominent figures of the 20th century is Jacka's grandfather in an argument thread on the Siccness and wonders why there's questions.

Apparently I'm the asshole for asking questions and being a little on edge to believe the unlikely chance that Huey Newton was the Jacka's GRANDFATHER. I could fully understand, support, and believe anybody telling me he's related, with both being Newtons, both from the bay. But damn, get told something this huge and then basically get called a scumbag for not believing it right away?
Na man, nobody basically calling you a scumbag. And it's not that you just didn't believe it or are asking questions - that would be fine - it's that you started out refuting it with false information. Had I not corrected your statement, people may have gone on thinking Huey had no children, since most people aren't going to go double check what they are told. You had no factual reason not to believe it, and instead of searching for any answers yourself, you kept on the path of doubt. Now, I don't expect people to just believe anything, but if you're going to refute something, it's imperative you have facts. A little research goes a long way, it took less than a minute for me to find out he had 3 children.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
its clear to see that niggas do not respect undeground northern cali Rap. but fuck em, we dont need the world respect. Niggas always keep it real #MOB

just like Jack said, u gotta be a real nigga where im from just to make music

niggas tryin to make the claim that Rappers shouldnt be out in ghetto streets and on ghetto blocks and that they should take they success and stay in the house but then at the same time want to say nobody is out here to help guide the youth but nare one of them niggas that say that have EVER been willing to hit the block at 2, 3, or 4 am and be with the young niggas and everybody else thats out on these blocks but The ones these niggas look up to is street stars and rappers that they are able to relate to who are out there and always willing to fuck with niggas and not forget about em. but they dont want to show the real and the truth so they trying to create a false image. how the fuck this clown ass nigga sotomayor gon take this convo way to other levels talkin bout who ap.9 is fuckin or what he got.. its all drama and conspiracy. who is this nigga really working for?

these government agents try to act like they are for peace but this bullshit argument is just drama and confusion, so fuck this sucka tommy sotomayor. i know how to read between the lines and pay attention. muthafucka try to act like we are to blame but at the same time these niggas dont know how to reach the streets so they hate and spread negativity. sucka ass shit mayne. #MOBInPEace My Nigga

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
.. its all drama and conspiracy. who is this nigga really working for?

these government agents try to act like they are for peace but this bullshit argument is just drama and confusion, so fuck this sucka tommy sotomayor. i know how to read between the lines and pay attention.
goddamn you're fucking retarded, Monte.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
fuck u nigga. u live on the internet. i know exactly what im talkin bout, and dont say my name like u know me nigga
Nah breh I live in east san jo & you will forever live with a fatass dorito chip on your back you fuckin crackbaby! LMAO!

...government conspiracy, HAHAHA! ....you dumbfuck, it was a stray bullet not some goddamn GUBMENT conspiracy #YOUBISH

Xtraplan faggot LOL

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I honestly have found that to be true in life. Even when faced with empirical data/evidence, some just remain cognitively dissonant and stubborn as can be. Once humans "choose sides" or "make up their mind" about something - anything - it becomes that much harder to change their point of view. Defined as cognitive dissonance. This is actually how so many are mislead in this world. You are indoctrinated in schools before your brain is fully formed and capable of independently, critically and logically thinking. So, that once you reach the age of 24- 26 (when the human brain (neocortex) reaches full development) they have already lead you to believe half-truths and flat out lies. The average person will then be cognitively dissonant to the actual truth - even when it is undeniably in front of their face.
When I went to school they constantly told us to question everything, not to accept anything as fact etc so wtf are you talking about did you even go to school