AP-9 PRESENTS YOUNG GASZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
lots of dj pimp slappers on this album. also production by droop-e and murdoc. assassin mastered the hell out of this album and has said many times that it's his pick for album of the year so far. young gasz is ap.9's lil brother and is one of the few cats who can balance the hyphy sound as well as keep it gangsta throughout. i'm his agent and i have recieved several calls from around the country from people who want to book young gasz for shows and features after they heard this cd. the cd is very good and young gasz has serious skillz.. by the way, all artwork for this album was done by siccness member c-4. cop it today, this album slaps from front to back...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
we're doin pretty good numbers, so it should hit lots of mom and pops. if u have trouble finding it, let me know and i'll let u know where they have it near u.

young gasz is gonna be huge

Dec 21, 2006
yeah wuz up pimp.... no need to justify that.... gasz is a certified beast on the mic and he should not be slept on....the bay will soon know that... if they already dont know...