AP.9 Presents DC - Against All Odds Tracklist and Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
AP.9 Presents
DC - Against All Odds
In Stores August 21st!!!
Available now for preorder on BestBuy.com, BarnesAndNobel.com, Amazon.com, iTunes and many more!

Tracklist:
1) Intro
2) Against All Odds
3) It Won't Stop (Featuring Dru Down & Lee Majors)
4) Where We From (Featuring Cleetus Kasiody) - The San Jose Anthem
5) Times Like This
6) Work It Out
7) Hyphy 101
8) How We Roll (Featuring AP.9 of the Mob Figaz)
9) They Keep On Comin' Back
10) Make Ya Feel Good
11) My Senorita (Featuring San Quinn, Jaz, Assassin & Gangsta Reece)
12) In The Bay (Featuring Celly Cel)
13) What I Hear (Featuring Gonzoe of the Regime & P.Dot)
14) Reflections
15) Outro
Includes an hour and a half long BONUS DVD with exclusive footage of DC, Ice Cube, Mob Figaz, Celly Cel, YoungBloodz, Dru Down & Lee Majors, Rick Rock, Dem Franchise Boyz, Too Short, Mistah F.A.B., B-Legit, Assassin, Mac Mall, Yukmouth, Dem Hoodstarz, and many more.

The album is pretty well rounded, it has 2 or 3 hyphy cuts, couple Mob style type tracks and some smooth joints too. Good for anyone lookin for a clean well rounded project. Be sure to listen to me plug the B.A.R.T. forum and siccness on my track with AP.9. Thanks for everyone's support over the years through the record label changes, distribution changes and everything in between. Much luv.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i cant wait for this one either...

i guess mikevick never heard these ap.9 albums:

on tha block
the mob shop
ap.9 presents lil cyco get money have heart
ap.9 presents young gasz
ap.9 presents ampichino city of g's
life and times of the mob figaz
without my 5
bodyshotz
military mindstate

Dec 29, 2004
dj pimp said:
i cant wait for this one either...

i guess mikevick never heard these ap.9 albums:

on tha block
the mob shop
ap.9 presents lil cyco get money have heart
ap.9 presents young gasz
ap.9 presents ampichino city of g's
life and times of the mob figaz
without my 5
bodyshotz
military mindstate

yep...and they were all crap you dickrydin' fag...the only good ones up there are those mob figa comps filled with old ass songs

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
FIRST OFF U FUCKIN HATIN ASS PUSSY, I PUT OUT ALL THOSE RECORDS EXCEPT MILITARY MINDSTATE, SO IT AINT DICK RIDIN. SECOND OFF, U AINT SHIT, U WILL NEVER BE SHIT. YOU'RE A FUCKIN JEALOUS LOSER AND U CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT U WANT, U KNOW AND I KNOW THAT IT EATS U UP INSIDE THAT U ARE GOING NOWHERE IN LIFE. WHAT A CLOWN, COMIN ON MESSAGE BOARDS AND HATIN IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD CAUSE U GOT NO BALLS TO DO SHIT SO ALL U DO IS KNOCK OTHERS. HOW PATHETIC. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR BITCH ASS.

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
Lets not let this thread turn into an arguement back and forth over nothin, I just wanted to let those who've been waiting and who like to be up on game know the deal.

As far as what maverick said bout the ap albums i disagree with him but i don't have an ounce of hate in my blood, not even towards someone who is hatin, so its all good lets keep this shit movin.

On a side note, AP's new Respect My Gangsta album is gonna really be big for fans of mob music, slappin too hard, Indecent we need to network pimp

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
ya I was signed to Celly Cel for about 2 years, him and i decided to part ways but we are still tight. the tracks on this album are different then the ones i recorded during my time at Celly's Realside Records tho, i just decided to keep the same album name cuz i'd already been promotin it for a bit. i had a lot of options on who to link up with for this project and ended up goin wit AP.9 and Mob Shop cuz me and him are like family, and it came out tight. i'm affiliated with a lot of camps tho like celly's realside records, assassin's liferdef records, and of course my home at ap9 and mob shop ent

Jun 13, 2002
dats wassup bra........u already know imma snatch it up. i felt the tracks u played to me last time i saw u. support this shit and cop it yall................

Oct 5, 2006
ill be gettin a copy asap, big up to DC, holla cha boy i need you to edit my footage for a dvd im puttin out holla !! big up dj pimp , fuck haterz get $$ whoaaaaa!