AP.9 NEW VIDEO EXCLUSIVE "SUMMERTIME"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Ap9 Good Video...Visuals Was Dope I Like That Some Comedy Was Mixed Into The Whole Song Gave The Video More Dimension...Mix Was Good Vocals And Lyrics Were On Point You Had A Little Different Style On This Track Then What You Usually Have On Your Songs Which Was Pretty Nice To See. The Hook Was Solid In My Opinion I May Of Came Back With A Male Singer "OG" Sounding ON The Undertone Beneath Deltrice Hook Just To Really Expand That Part!! But It Was A Very Solid Track. Keep It Up AP Your Going In The Right Direction With Your Music!!!!!!!!!!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ap9 Good Video...Visuals Was Dope I Like That Some Comedy Was Mixed Into The Whole Song Gave The Video More Dimension...Mix Was Good Vocals And Lyrics Were On Point You Had A Little Different Style On This Track Then What You Usually Have On Your Songs Which Was Pretty Nice To See. The Hook Was Solid In My Opinion I May Of Came Back With A Male Singer "OG" Sounding ON The Undertone Beneath Deltrice Hook Just To Really Expand That Part!! But It Was A Very Solid Track. Keep It Up AP Your Going In The Right Direction With Your Music!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!! BY THE WAY YOUR TALKEN IM GUESSING YOU HAVENT HEARD THIS SONG OR MY DOUBLE ALBUM RELENTLESS BEFORE!! MAYBE IM WRONG BUT IM JUST GUESSING........ ITS SOME BANGERS ON THERE!!! YOULL HEAR ALOTTA SONGS YOULL LIKE FOR SURE!!! IM JUST TRYEN TO GET BETTER EVERY TIME!! I APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK!!