AP.9...... LeBron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Yes, the comment was for you.

I only know about your 2 pesos because you came on here talking about "Lebron Radio" which I find to be straight bullshit. I'm saying it because he's a fucking MEGA MEGA STAR who has a pretty decent relationship with Jay-Z... he has interest in possibly expanding his emperor through music and he's contemplating a joint venture with AP9 as a means of getting in the door and he wants to put on some Bay Area rappers who at there peaks still couldn't sell 100,000 records...

I'm just stating an opinion, like I said... NIGGA STOP LYING TO SICCNESS GULLIBLE GOON SQUAD

p.s. When it comes to light I will be more than happy to say I was a fool for doubting you.
first of all keep your fag ass opinion to yourself cause you don't know what the fuck you talken about wit yo haten ass assumptions punk!!! Your opinion don't count!!!! If it happens it happens, if not oh well!!!! You just wish you hand simethin even a Lil bit close to what I got goin on so dint get on here tryen to gain a lil siccness fame off your opinion!!!!! Now get off my dick and maybe, just maybe I'll find a position for you at the station "IF" it happens washing windows or being that "YES" man you really are!!!!! Fucken bum!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
ap you dont wanna move to miami cuzzo

aint shit down here at all

its latin america down here and anything dark skin gets hated on

police aint shit and this hs got to be the most bandwaggon state of um all.

fucc miami cuz only thing it help me do was stop gangbangn!
Maybe I'll just stick to visiting!!! Good looken!!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
ap you dont wanna move to miami cuzzo

aint shit down here at all

its latin america down here and anything dark skin gets hated on

police aint shit and this hs got to be the most bandwaggon state of um all.

fucc miami cuz only thing it help me do was stop gangbangn!
What is you talkin bout???

Some of them dominicans and cubans be darker than most black folks...

Hahaha...have you ever thought you just might be a ugly mutha fucka with a shitty attitude....that might be the reason you get "hated" on and not the color of your skin...just somthin to think about

Jul 15, 2002
first of all keep your fag ass opinion to yourself cause you don't know what the fuck you talken about wit yo haten ass assumptions punk!!! Your opinion don't count!!!! If it happens it happens, if not oh well!!!! You just wish you hand simethin even a Lil bit close to what I got goin on so dint get on here tryen to gain a lil siccness fame off your opinion!!!!! Now get off my dick and maybe, just maybe I'll find a position for you at the station "IF" it happens washing windows or being that "YES" man you really are!!!!! Fucken bum!!!
Calm down nigga, don't get all Desperate Housewife on me.

Let me get on my job... STAY TUNED FOLKS COMING IN THE NEXT MILLENNIUM J.R. RIDER PRESENTS AP9 RADIO

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Calm down nigga, don't get all Desperate Housewife on me.

Let me get on my job... STAY TUNED FOLKS COMING IN THE NEXT MILLENNIUM LEBRON JAMES PRESENTS AP9 RADIO
All hoes ain't bitches, and all bitches ain't women........ Cause most of the hoe ass niggas got bitch in em acten all feminine..... Sweeter then cinnimon, pop ex like Eminem, claimen they gorillas n killas mo bitch then Lil Kim!!!!!! Male groopie ass nigga!!!

Jul 15, 2002
All hoes ain't bitches, and all bitches ain't women........ Cause most of the hoe ass niggas got bitch in em acten all feminine..... Sweeter then cinnimon, pop ex like Eminem, claimen they gorillas n killas mo bitch then Lil Kim!!!!!! Male groopie ass nigga!!!
Let you tell it "I'm a bitch", yet your the only one getting all emotional.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Let you tell it "I'm a bitch", yet your the only one getting all emotional.
Emotional???? Naw, I just do my job and thats to check bitches like you Patna!!!!! Now do your job as being that bitch and keep haten on anything I got goin on!!!! Keep my name in yo mouth, make me famous muthafucka!!!! Oh, and another thing..... Stay away from those kids pervert!!! How the hell they let you move right next door to a preschool??!

May 7, 2002
@slim whats up sunrise better than miami just more boring im damn near homestead

@ap wise choice

@ghost yeah that true about the darkskin dominican and cuban and the white skin dominicans and cubans are racist against them but they dislike darkskin americans more

so in their culture a darkskin hispanic may get more of a pass than an american.

they just dont lie our attitude

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
lmmfao! ap is a beast!
I'm just sayen Dana.... These suckas be real hard behind these computers znd be quick to hate any chance they get , then when a real niggga like me get on that ass the wanna make they self seem tougher then what they really are!!!! I never said shit about it being called " Lebron Radio".... I said my nigga Lebron was helpen me financially wit it...... Nothin else, all of a sudden this fake ass punk wanna get on here a put his 28 cents in wit a haten ass comment!!! Haten is a disease and he got full blown aids!!!!

Jul 15, 2002
Emotional???? Naw, I just do my job and thats to check bitches like you Patna!!!!! Now do your job as being that bitch and keep haten on anything I got goin on!!!! Keep my name in yo mouth, make me famous muthafucka!!!! Oh, and another thing..... Stay away from those kids pervert!!! How the hell they let you move right next door to a preschool??!
Off top, you are obviously a SPED. LOL, nigga you are really not all that stable.

As far as that kids/preschool comment trying to make me out top be a pedophile... Yeah, sure buddy!

Emotional ass nigga going all into a tantrum and shit... this is you "muthafucka, bitch, faggot, I will kick your ass, marks like you get murked" ....NIGGA THAT'S EMOTIONS DUMB ASS!!! It's kind of like when you tell yo' bitch "I'll be back" and she gets all emotional with her "nigga what the fuck, where you going, fuck you nigga" and you reply with "Bitch get out your feelings" that exactly what the fuck your in.... yo' butthurt ass feelings.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Off top, you are obviously a SPED. LOL, nigga you are really not all that stable.

As far as that kids/preschool comment trying to make me out top be a pedophile... Yeah, sure buddy!

Emotional ass nigga going all into a tantrum and shit... this is you "muthafucka, bitch, faggot, I will kick your ass, marks like you get murked" ....NIGGA THAT'S EMOTIONS DUMB ASS!!! It's kind of like when you tell yo' bitch "I'll be back" and she gets all emotional with her "nigga what the fuck, where you going, fuck you nigga" and you reply with "Bitch get out your feelings" that exactly what the fuck your in.... yo' butthurt ass feelings.
Hahahaha...... Yea.... Ok smart guy!!! Like I said, I do my job and that's to check bitch ass Haten asss fake fuckz like you!! And shdn I leave my bitches they dint even question me cause they know they place punk!! You described that situation waaaaaay too good so obviously we know who wears the pants in yo relationship!!!! And yea YOUR A PEDOPHILE!!!!! strait up!!!! You the one who got on here and started talken out yo ass wit your "opinion" so deal wit the consequences!!! Hold on , let me get back in my emotions one time........... BITCH ASS NIGGGA KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH OR GET SLAPPED ON SIGHT, RAN OFF THE STREETS, KICKED IN YO ASS, SPIT ON TIED UP AND RAPED BY A 320 pound OG TURNED DOPEFIEND NAMED TINY WHOS FRESH OUT THE PEN JUST WAITEN ON SOME FRESH MEAT!!!! Yea my emotions is runnen wild!!!! Now go sit in your van and stare at Lil boys walken to school wit their lunch pails and pick witch one you wanna seduce!!!! Siccness Gone put a AMBER ALERT On yo bitch ass!!!! Get the fuck outta here and go hate on somebody else cause you can't stop my shine!!!!!!

Feb 14, 2004
this is some funny shit!
lmao
ap i finally know how to post pics
after all these yrs just
gotta figure out how to change
my name to my real one

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
BITCH ASS NIGGGA KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH OR GET SLAPPED ON SIGHT, RAN OFF THE STREETS, KICKED IN YO ASS, SPIT ON TIED UP AND RAPED BY A 320 pound OG TURNED DOPEFIEND NAMED TINY WHOS FRESH OUT THE PEN JUST WAITEN ON SOME FRESH MEAT!!!! Yea my emotions is runnen wild!!!! Now go sit in your van and stare at Lil boys walken to school wit their lunch pails and pick witch one you wanna seduce!!!! Siccness Gone put a AMBER ALERT On yo bitch ass!!!! Get the fuck outta here and go hate on somebody else cause you can't stop my shine!!!!!!

Classic....only on the siccness.!
:siccness::siccness::siccness: