AP.9, JACK N FREEWAY, PHILTHY RICH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR THE MOB AND BAY AREA MUSIC...... 3 DOPE ALBUMS DROPPED TODAY!!!! AP.9 "BITCH KILLA" .... JACKA AND FREEWAY "HIGHWAY ROBBERY".... AND PHILTHY RICH "NOT ENOUGH REAL NIGGAS LEFT 3"!!!!! ALL GREAT ALBUMS !!!! WHO GOT ANY OF THESE AND WHAT'S YOUR OPINIONS ON THEM???

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I was confused. I thought the Freeway and Jacka shit dropped months ago?? I have had a copy of it since sometime this summer, can you shed some light on that AP9 @AP9 ? I'm looking forward to buying that NERNL3 from Philthy, and will check out the Bitch Killa album too.. What do you have to say/think about this album bro?

Oct 31, 2007
IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR THE MOB AND BAY AREA MUSIC...... 3 DOPE ALBUMS DROPPED TODAY!!!! AP.9 "BITCH KILLA" .... JACKA AND FREEWAY "HIGHWAY ROBBERY".... AND PHILTHY RICH "NOT ENOUGH REAL NIGGAS LEFT 3"!!!!! ALL GREAT ALBUMS !!!! WHO GOT ANY OF THESE AND WHAT'S YOUR OPINIONS ON THEM???
Im on track 9 now this bitch killa is the one. the production is solid

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Highway robbery dropped last year and it was on all the free mixtape sites. I remember hus was on it and that song cherry pie was my favorite. Freeway spitz hard on that album too.

The philthy I played 3-4 Tracks and wasn't feelin it.

Haven't had time to peep your whole album but I liked that mob on and track with blow.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I just peeped that new jacka/freeway drop. They added cormega to some tracks and added some new tracks to it too. Ampichino, joe blow, rydah on it and some other people.

Props: eMDe and eMDe

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Highway robbery dropped last year and it was on all the free mixtape sites. I remember hus was on it and that song cherry pie was my favorite. Freeway spitz hard on that album too.

The philthy I played 3-4 Tracks and wasn't feelin it.

Haven't had time to peep your whole album but I liked that mob on and track with blow.
Thanks

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I listen to it through spotify and pay for it so you should get some kinda residuals for that. I haven't bought a physical album in years they get scratched or jacked.

Feb 19, 2014
Just to clarify..... The "Write My Wrongs" mixtape from Jacka and Freeway dropped last year with a few tracks that are on "Highway Robbery" ..... A month later, the legit album i'm hearing now leaked online. Doesn't seem like they even added a few tracks after the leak almost a year ago, they did a good job ridding it off all the free sites though.

AP's album sounds better all around to me than Jacka/Free/Philthy's though..... Just my honest opinion.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Just to clarify..... The "Write My Wrongs" mixtape from Jacka and Freeway dropped last year with a few tracks that are on "Highway Robbery" ..... A month later, the legit album i'm hearing now leaked online. Doesn't seem like they even added a few tracks after the leak almost a year ago, they did a good job ridding it off all the free sites though.

AP's album sounds better all around to me than Jacka/Free/Philthy's though..... Just my honest opinion.
Thanks

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
AP9 @AP9 my homie said he met you years back in a mall in San Jose and you gave him $50 and bought him pandas Chinese food And chopped it up for a while for no reason really other than him just approaching you saying he likes your music.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP9 @AP9 my homie said he met you years back in a mall in San Jose and you gave him $50 and bought him pandas Chinese food And chopped it up for a while for no reason really other than him just approaching you saying he likes your music.
Mobbin

Feb 16, 2009
dope, big bruh will give a nigga the shirt off his back no lie..ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
All 3 are solid af. Gotta give em another listen through, but after the first play these were the tracks I thought were dope.

On the AP I was feelin: Dope Kitchen (feat. Freeze & Mitchy Slick), Killa, All My Life (Mirror), Radio (feat. Noble), Flood Boyz & Street Dreams (feat. Bailey)

On the Philthy: My Story, Phone Play, Real Results, Forbes List, Pour'n Out Champagne (Dedication to Mikey Band Camp) & If I Die

The Jack & Freeway joint:
Write My Wrongs (feat. Cormega), No Time (feat. Joe Blow), On My Toes (feat. Dubb 20 & Fam Syrk), One (feat. Husalah & Paul Wall), Just Remain (Trae The Truth), Dying To Try Me (feat. Ampichino), One More Time, & Shukin and Jivin (feat. Husalah)