ANYONE WANNA HEAR THAT OLE FUNK MOBB STYLE SHIT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
I like it....first I've heard of the new album and it sounds clean. Good shit getting that Kalifornia CD on the cover!

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Dubb - that Born In The Ghetto track is knockin...who did the beat? Thank God someone else besides me still likes that Mobb shit haha
hahaha. i feel you boss.. i appriciate the feedback.. my next album is going to be mainly all mobb music with that type of sound to it.. stix made the beat .. he got slaps all day , all styles , and he does that mobb shit perfectly

thanks everyone else on the feedback...

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
hahaha. i feel you boss.. i appriciate the feedback.. my next album is going to be mainly all mobb music with that type of sound to it.. stix made the beat .. he got slaps all day , all styles , and he does that mobb shit perfectly
Stix back to that real mobb huh? good shit dubb. He killed that whole chuck nutt - give it up album, but I stopped checkin' for him after that "1 nutt 2 many". I'm always checkin' for your shit, but stix & dub is a dope ass combo. Keep droppin heat dubb, waitin' on the next release.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Stix back to that real mobb huh? good shit dubb. He killed that whole chuck nutt - give it up album, but I stopped checkin' for him after that "1 nutt 2 many". I'm always checkin' for your shit, but stix & dub is a dope ass combo. Keep droppin heat dubb, waitin' on the next release.
thanks man.. and yea stix got that mobb shit crackin... he bout to do my whole album except for the couple i got from vince v