Anyone trying to get a new cellphone, check out walmart's deal right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
From now until the 25th if you buy any smartphone (excluding iphone) with a 2 year contract or upgrade you get a $100 walmart giftcard. Thats joog right there! Plus they have the cheapest cellphone prices, cheaper than in the actual carrier's stores. And you only get taxed on what youre paying instead of being taxed on the retail price of the phone like all other places do.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
And then you get a crackhead setting up your account wrong. I'm biased but I see so many people get fucked up by costco, walmart and best buy employees. The other week I had to deal with a dude that upgraded at best buy and when he left he found out that some how they added a line instead of upgrading and he didn't realize it for a day that his new phone had a number from arkansas. Not to mention some how they wiped his phone and he lost his contacts and pictures.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I had a family get new droids (4) at walmart and they were told that they didn't require internet into of there voice plan. They got their first bill which was prorated and had a melt down and then go into a verizon store looking for help.

Just experiences that are crazy...

Jan 9, 2009
From now until the 25th if you buy any smartphone (excluding iphone) with a 2 year contract or upgrade you get a $100 walmart giftcard. Thats joog right there! Plus they have the cheapest cellphone prices, cheaper than in the actual carrier's stores. And you only get taxed on what youre paying instead of being taxed on the retail price of the phone like all other places do.
LOL WTF IS WALMART PAYING YOU BRO?