Anyone smoke ciGars???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
can y'all recommend some Good brands or a way to shop for Good ones?? I'm in the L.A. area, so if you can tell me a coo spot to pikk some up, I'd appreciate it

Jun 27, 2002
personally i only smoke cohibas...but not sure where in LA you'll find them...i dont really smoke em anymore, but a good cigar is really a treat after a good meal, and it takes a LONG time to find the one right for you..at least it did for me..

Good brands..?...it all depends on what kind of cigar you like man,lol....what ring size and wrapper...flavor..country.length..etc, there a lot more to cigar then brand name.
Do you like flavored 'gars or unflavored....dark or light...smooth or robust..?
Try Cohibas, Punch's and a few of the cheaper one like white owl,dutch masters...etc

lol...I've heard that the Garcia Y Vegas are real nice....lol...and Swisher makes a good one...lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
lol at all you foolz sayin backwoods, tampaz, white owls, G.V's........dude is talkin bout real cigarz....some hand rolled shit

some people smoke weed, some people drink.........i smoke cigarz

you cant go wrong with these brands

H. Upmann

Monte Cristo

Romeo Y Julieta

Cohiba Red Dots

Punch

Partagas

AVO's (my personal favorite when i got cheese to spend)

Ashton

i do most of my cigar shopin at www.mikecigars.com (here is the link for the on-line catalog http://www.mikescigars.com/online_catalog.cfm) they got pretty good prices and pretty reliable.....now these are real cigarz, not for splittin up