anyone seen this movie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
sick movie, they got some wild shit goin down in south america. Man those kids were HELLA young with pistols and shit, good story also, I liked this one.

Jun 16, 2002
that shit was raw but kinda long, i liked it tho my girl is brazilian so it was cool to see where shes from, but she aint no slumster

Jul 7, 2004
Benny was the coolest gangster in the city. He gave away dope, paid for his drinks. Ze was the opposite. He was obsessed. Wanted to become the big ghetto boss. He was looking for an opportunity to take over redheads gang.

Aug 9, 2002
this movie is tha shit!...fucking hard azz movie... it fucking surprised me at tha end when they showed those real clips cuz i didnt know it was a true story...

Apr 25, 2002
214Thug said:
i didnt know it was a true story...

At the end of the movie they show that little kid gang walking and talking about how they are going to name their gang the red command (i don't think it translated proper in the subtitles) anyway, the red command or Comando Vermelho (in portuguese) or just CV is like the largest gang in Rio, if not all of Brazil now.

That's how it gets tied into modern day favela life.

Still think the movie is totally over rated though.