ANYONE PRE ORDER THAT LYNCH 4REAL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
no

i dont think anyone will PRE order it anyway, not after what happened with coat hanger

if you are wise you will buy it only after it is released

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
no I haven't, and it's kinda sad cause I used to support all lynches shit! I literally own like 12 lynch cd's but I just ain't putting my trust in they (madesiccs) pre-order game due to the circumstances involved in his last mixtapes "pre-order" phase....

May 30, 2006
no

i dont think anyone will PRE order it anyway, not after what happened with coat hanger

if you are wise you will buy it only after it is released
Thank You! I'll order it after I see it up for sale on his Myspace page.

I don't preorder shit anymore.....I remember pre-ordering Mitchy Slicks USS album on Amazon back in like March of '05 on Amazon and the shit didn't come out until like Fall of '06! I said fuck that never again.

Jan 27, 2004
I don't preorder shit anymore.....I remember pre-ordering Mitchy Slicks USS album on Amazon back in like March of '05 on Amazon and the shit didn't come out until like Fall of '06! I said fuck that never again.[/QUOTE said:
I ordered say hi to the bad guy from crooked i on amazon in 01' and still never received my money or cd

Sep 1, 2006
I'm not pre-ordering. Been robbed of $10 twice, So Help Me God (never got) and Coat Hanga (never got). So i'd be retarded to do it again. But Lynch had made a comment on his blog that Coat Hanga IS The Gas Station, and that they just changed the name because he wants to call his next solo album after DAAM, Coat Hanga Strangla.

So I'm hoping that since I paid for Coat Hanga already, that they will just send me a copy of the Gas Station when it drops. That's just hopin though, not expecting it to happen.