anyone know??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2006
the single that will be released...i have a feeling it's no can do..because i have heard an edited version of the song...so i am guessing that would most likely be it..if there are 2 versions...but any news on it?

Sep 26, 2002
all the songs i've heard so far could as well be singles
except three songs:
two that are sort of progressive (you all know which two i mean)
they'd be too confusing for the dumb ass MTV watchers. not just simple 16bar verse -chorus-verse-chorus-verse-chorus format.
and the third is jellysickle. i just personally dont feel that song represents tech in the right way. but who am i to say

Jan 24, 2006
yeh...i heard..what i think is the cd version of a few songs....and jellysikle...it's pretty funny..how kids want an ice cream called jellysikles....and the beginning of that beat is supposed to be the trucks song. And also My wife my bitch my girl...how he's on a game show trying to win all 3...but yeh, i was just wonderin...so far i like...."I been writing, for, 19 years or..." haha..song is coo...

Feb 10, 2005
i hope its not "no can do" dont get me wrong i like the track, but as his first single i dont think its gonna get that much attention and i dont think its a good first impression as to what type of rapper tech is to all of those who havent been exposed to his rap

Aug 31, 2005
I think No Can Do has a good chance...i love the song and it has a real radio vibe to it

ohter songs I think could likely be singles
-Jellysicle
-Welcome to the Midwest
-My World

all of these have guest features that alone would get play...especially E-40 and Em...radio/tv loves anything Eminem and E-40 seems pretty hot right now

Jan 24, 2006
well..like i said..on no can do...where they say yall cant fuck with us....i also heard a version that says...yall cant kope?? wit us...or cope...dont feel like going to dictionary.com...but..i think it's one of those...so..maybe it has the best shot...since they already have a clean version..

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
transparent_lfe said:
well..like i said..on no can do...where they say yall cant fuck with us....i also heard a version that says...yall cant kope?? wit us...or cope...dont feel like going to dictionary.com...but..i think it's one of those...so..maybe it has the best shot...since they already have a clean version..
you know I think maybe you juss might be right! lmfao

Feb 18, 2006
jellysickle, stick to that, its perfect for a sinle, bet kids will eat that up like its a hot summer day, and with e40 blowin up HUGE now its perfect timing

Sep 12, 2005
i was jw, wouldnt u guys get really fucking pissed off if eveready came out in like a year and then he only got the usual like 250,000 units sold, and no radio play came out?