anyone know anything about BUCCET LOC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Flo

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2003
hey i dunno if this guy is from the bay or not but i THINK he is from oakland? but i got his album "Love for a G" its tight imo so just wonderin if anyone can update me on what this guy is doin and what not....

Dec 3, 2003
buccet loc is from my hometown which is oklahoma city and yea that cd is tite as hell, he dropped another cd after that cant remember the name but it wasnt as near as tite as "love for a G". i dont know what dude is up to now, last time i heard he was in the county jail for some shit, but u can go 2 the midwest forum and search buccet loc for the name of his 2nd album. ill keep u posted on dude

Apr 25, 2002
Buccet Loc also lived in Seattle for awhile, E. Cherry St. Criminal District

I agree with all of you guys, his album is slept on. Very very good, my favorite is Dope Boys

May 4, 2002

he has two albums out, the other one dropped about a few years back, its not as good as love for a g but he still spitting, i heard he was working on a new solo and its due out in early 05 with some better backing..

Sep 20, 2003
yeah Bigg Buccets tight, i knew someone frum OKC that had his cd dont know which one it was but it was a color white type of cd.... he was over protective of borrowing it out i guess i should have been that way with mine but its gone now, i posted the album covers though... lates good thread.. keep the info coming