Anyone hittin that E-40 concert tonight?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Yes I'll be there , makin the drive to good old Roseville........ Got those tickets like 4 monthes ago......

I GOT 2 EXTRA I WILL BE SELLIN OUTSIDE FOR CHEAP ...... 20 $ per, they want 35$@ the door
LETS ALL CLOWN THE FUCK OUT JOHN BROWN (white rapper show winner) just for fun

Aug 16, 2002
roseville? its in orangvale brody...unless they moved the boardwalk...shit im gonna call to make sure, roseville PD is some bitches i aint going if its in roseville.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
roseville? its in orangvale brody...unless they moved the boardwalk...shit im gonna call to make sure, roseville PD is some bitches i aint going if its in roseville.

Decided not to go Anyway.... Seen 40 too many time's and its the same lineup always..... I wasted $$$$$$$ fuck !

Same shit different rich town !!!!!!!!
Its on the boarder pretty much really really close !

Jun 3, 2006
Yes I'll be there , makin the drive to good old Roseville........ Got those tickets like 4 monthes ago......

I GOT 2 EXTRA I WILL BE SELLIN OUTSIDE FOR CHEAP ...... 20 $ per, they want 35$@ the door
LETS ALL CLOWN THE FUCK OUT JOHN BROWN (white rapper show winner) just for fun
alias john brown.diffrent people i think

Aug 16, 2002
SHIT WAS BOOTSY! HELLA GOOF BALLS AND SQUARES UP THERE! I LEFT EARLY....BOARDWALK IS A BOOTSY ASS SPOT TOO! THE OPENERS WERE GARBAGE HOW THE FUCK DID THEY FIND ALL THOSE GARBAGE ASS RAPPERS TO OPEN FOR A LEGEND LIKE 4O.... ON CRAIGSLIST? HAHA!

Jun 3, 2006
SHIT WAS BOOTSY! HELLA GOOF BALLS AND SQUARES UP THERE! I LEFT EARLY....BOARDWALK IS A BOOTSY ASS SPOT TOO! THE OPENERS WERE GARBAGE HOW THE FUCK DID THEY FIND THOSE ALL THOSE RAPPERS TO OPEN FOR A LEGEND LIKE 4O ON CRAIGSLIST? HAHA!
lol..how was 40 tho?

Aug 16, 2002
HE WAS COO BUT I WISH HE WOULD HAV DID SOME OF HIS OLDER SHIT....I AINT FEELIN HIS NEWER SHIT...I MEAN I GOT THE TICKETS FOR FREE FROM MY NIGGAZ BZ BUT SO I CANT REALLY COMPLAIN BUT DAMN I WOULD HAVE BEEN HOT IF THE I WOULD HAVE PAID TO GET IN THERE...SHIT IM MAD AT THE DUBB I PUT IN GAS TO GET WAY THE FUCK OUT THERE! BUT LIKE I SAID WHEN I SEEN 40 AT THE MEMORIAL THAT SHIT WAS SMACKIN STUPID SMACKIN CROWD WAS GOIN NUTZ!