anyone here collect caps/hats???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
why do you guys keep that sticker on top of the hats??? Do you keep the Xxl sticker on you shirts? or the balled up paper inside new shoes??? the no credit check $500 deposit sticker on top of the windshield to your bucket?

Sep 24, 2006
I don't like paying shipping costs. I also usually get Lemon embroidered on my hats, so I'd still have to go to a Lids to get it done. It's a pain in the ass being a Raiders fan in Pittsburgh.
i live in erie pa. its a pain in the ass being a raiders fan up here to. ima go to lids today and see if they got any cuz i want that hat.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
why do you guys keep that sticker on top of the hats??? Do you keep the Xxl sticker on you shirts? or the balled up paper inside new shoes??? the no credit check $500 deposit sticker on top of the windshield to your bucket?
I think I've stated this before in this thread, I always take the new era & price tag sticker off but leave the hologram on. Actually if you look at the picture, the new era tag is ripped off right next to the hat.

I'd rock an "inspected by" sticker if the number was 69, 420 or 510.

Sep 24, 2006
just got the hat at my local lids. they had like 10 in stock but sold 4 including mine while i was waiting in line. cut NRODGERS embroidered on the back since its my first initial and last name.