anyone here collect caps/hats???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
wasn't all that interested in wearing hats let alone collecting for a mintue but after finally getting my sf black & orange world series hat i've added 6 more hats since. if there's a hat club near you, like underground said a couple of pages back, it's worth it. these are hats in order ive copped since the sf world series cap;

grey, black, orange @ hat club

orange & black @ hat club

black & red @ sports city

been looking for this one for a while now and hat club has a bunch of them right now but none in my size so i just copped this one @ true on haight but as soon as i find it in my size im coppin i really want that 89 world series patch hat even though we lost lol..
throwback sf logo black, orange, green brim @ true

brian wilson hat @ upper playground

best of all, it comes with its own beard haha

copped today, mitchell & ness SF 49ers grey/red @ footaction

and shout out to my chewed up world series cap, gonna replace it soon

cant fucking wait for the new era nfl caps, oh and fuck a faggot snapback.

Apr 13, 2003
I don't necessarily "collect" hats. But I do have damn near every color sf giants fitted. I wear more than others obvioulsy. But I usually buy hats to match with a fit or 2 match with shoes and shit like that. I've lost hella hats too. Bein faded,leavin. Em somewhere and hella clubs and bars have a few of my hats too.lol. u kno if u go 2 a bar or club,get 2 the front and they say no hats? I left a few at the door like that. Fitteds are gettin hella high now. Damn near 40 bux,but fuck it. I still cop

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Copped a new UNDFTD fitted when I was in Vegas, Dope store yall should check it out when your in town.
they just opened in SF and was gonna copp an UNDFTD new era but their 42.00 + tax but i was like fuck that, whatever i spend in 2 hats there i can get 3 hats in hat club. regardless they have a cool collection.

http://www.undefeated.com/clothing/headwear.html

and just like that lady T owns the thread with just one post.

i got more in storage....
and some college Z hats.

was gonna prop you until i saw that d-bags hat in the front.

dope as fuck, majority of dope shit is in east bay.

was just gonna stay home and watch the game today until i went through all 117 pages of this thread, getting ready to go hat hunting to a couple of malls lol..ill post whatever hats i end up getting tonight.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Cool, looks like it has a grey underbrim too...which is true to the original...the green underbrim ones that everybody was coming out with wasn't the correct color.

didn't know that but you are correct sir, the same one's in hat club have the green underbrim and the battle of they bay logo is on the other side of the cap;

got this today at lids along with the $5 membership;

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sorry but the green underbrim is the correct one from 1989. MLB didn't move to gray underbrims until 1994... The reason the patch is on the right on yours is because they can't cover the new era logo on the left. On authentic caps there's no new era logo. MLB event patches are always worn on the left side of the cap. Your hat is still dope though

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
heres a pic from the 1989 world series...the Giants were one of the first teams to goto a grey underbrim before the rest of the league did...just like the Angels and Rangers had black ones before everybody else did it in 07-08