anyone here collect caps/hats???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
from new era..

Unfortunately, New Era has had to implement the policy not to sell blank caps any longer to any of our customer base. The reason for this is quite simple: We take pride in our trademark flag that appears on each cap that we sell and, when selling blank caps, we became aware of a number of these caps being embroidered with less-than-acceptable embroidery on the front of caps. Unfortunately, this degrades our trademark caps, appearing as New Era product without the work/quality for which New Era has come to be known. We hope you understand our need to implement this policy. Instead, check out our New Era-branded product line available in a variety of colors in fitted and unfitted styles.

Jul 8, 2007
lol you dont got a tracking number? I bet you got a notice in the mail and tossed it or something. I know when I order my hats they usually come USPS and you have to go to the the post office to pick it up.

Mar 10, 2007
man my shit took hella long too.. first they sent me an e-mail like a week after I ordered cause like 2 of the hats I ordered was out of stock.. I was pretty pissed at that.. then it took em like 2-3 more weeks for my hats to get here.. I know how ya feel kah(no homo) I wanted my damn hats too