anyone here collect caps/hats???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
THEY GOTT'EM AT K-MART? LOL I SEEN ONE AT WALMART BUT IT WAS BRIGHT ASS ORANGE ONE FOR HUNTING OR SOME SHIT. I JUS COUNTED MY SHIT, I GOT 19. 7 OF THEM ARE BLACK. MY FAVORITE ONE RIPPED A FEW WEEKS AGO. I WAS HELLA HEATED
i bet u was heated

and desteroyd ur favorite ski mask with ur favorite gun; with it still on ur head

tryna kill urself huh?

ole emo ass ski mask collection havin ass jeffry dahmer ass cereal killa ass nigga

lol j-k

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
At the risk of sounding old, can't I just find a plain ol New Era fitted without the BIG ASS PLATYPUS BILL?
New Era don't sell plain fitteds an more cuz people would cop them, put their own logo on it and act like its a collabo with their company & New Era

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
He's talking about the kind you used to get before the straight bills. The kind you put a curve in, you know- the ones that were actually used to keep the sun out of your eyes, etc. lol

Jul 8, 2007
STOP JOCKIN MY SHIT NIGGA! IF U ANIT GOT IT U ANIT GETTIN IT! I know some of u folks hate it when u see other niggas rockin the same shit.

its light blue navy blue and has a yellow line