Anyone heard of Nine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2006
Nine is raw as fuck! Check out that Mixtape that he dropped a couple of years back called O.O.P.S. Vol 2. He ripped all those tracks on that mixtape u can get it on Myspace.com/nineix

May 6, 2009
I still have this cd actually. My homie used to always bump this shit in his car when I was a freshman in high school. Forever Blunted is my favorite song on that shit.

Apr 25, 2002
what was the song where it was like:
mad clips for my nine
mad beats for my rhymes
with a ill posse
and my name up in lights N I N E

that beat was dope with the strings

Feb 8, 2003

I found this for $3 in a used cd bin. It's tight as hell.
DAMN DID YOU JUST START LISTENING TO RAP MUSIC OR SOMETHING? YOU LATE AS FUCK LIEK 15 YEARS LATE. OVA CONFIDENT REMIX & WHAT U WANT, REDRUM WAS THE BEST SONGS ON THAT CD. HE DROPPED A FOLLOW UP ALBUM CALLED CLOUD 9 THEN AFTER TAHT DISAPPEARED FROM THE MAINSTREAM. HE STILL AROUND UNDERGROUND THOUGH AND DROPS STREET ALBUMS FROM TIME TO TIME. BUT NINES TIME HAS PAST AND GONE. HIS SON RAPS NOW THOUGH

Dec 25, 2003
He aint alone Im hella late too!! Im up on the old school shit & I aint even heard of this dude til now probly cuz Im a lil younger than yall but I peeped the videos & hes fuckin dope & the beats are on sum classic hip-hop shit that made me wanna go cop all his shit cuz Im a classic album librarian lol!!