Anyone hear of this album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Rob S4 said:
Is that youong Bop cd tight?

\That cover is fresh
its pretty good....i honestly had my hopes super high cuz bops features on other cds he do is sick....but its cool for the collection

Mar 26, 2007
RAVAGE said:
X Raided "These Walls Can Talk" My friend is braging about having this album claiming Its never Been released.
I've had that x album for yrs now....I think its one of the best.

AND ITS VERY RARE TO GET.\:siccness: :siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

Mar 26, 2007
infinityslump said:
yeah theyre damn near the same album except about 5 tracks. shit doesnt even come close to unforgiven or nefarious tho.

that is true about only 5 tracks with the difference but it also has a different cover and it knocks just as good as the original.....:siccness: :siccness:

Mar 26, 2007
moneyaffiliated said:
rare CD?! absolutely not!

this CD is instock at most major online music retailers (AMAZON.COM) and is instock at all dimple locations
Amazon shows nothing in stock for this particular one. And if it is there its used.

Oct 14, 2004
fillyacup said:
its pretty good....i honestly had my hopes super high cuz bops features on other cds he do is sick....but its cool for the collection

I have been wondering where I asked that question. Good looking out on the answer.

Mar 26, 2007
D Nut said:
deadly game aint the official one
these walls can talk is the official

Thats right d-nut, and thats why I say its hard to get TWCT, because if it wasnt a rare album they wouldnt have made Deadly Game.