Anyone gotta OG copy of Silent Cries 1 ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
got an email from les g and dudes looking for a copy of his album since he doesnt even have one anymore....can anyone help dude out? im sure he'll trade something for it...

this aint for me...you'd be sending the shit to Les directly...not me

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
mustynutz said:
got an email from les g and dudes looking for a copy of his album since he doesnt even have one anymore....can anyone help dude out? im sure he'll trade something for it...

this aint for me...you'd be sending the shit to Les directly...not me
You know shits fucked up when you dont even have a copy of your own album.

Jun 27, 2002
man i know HELLA cats that aint got copies of they own album.....it happens, hell i barely got a copy of the first album we dropped, its scratched as shit and i'd prolly buy it if i saw it on ebay...lol

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
mustynutz said:
man i know HELLA cats that aint got copies of they own album.....it happens, hell i barely got a copy of the first album we dropped, its scratched as shit and i'd prolly buy it if i saw it on ebay...lol
Yea i made that mistake too, shit i dont even have the DAT master copy on my first two albums.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
i used to have over 80 sealed copies of silent cries 1 until i sold most of them like crack.. i was selling them on here a while back for $25 shipped.. just like the ghetto kaos cds..

I do in fact got 90 sealed silent cries v.2 cds