Anyone going to the Chargers game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
THE STEELER FANS DO PUT THERE WORK IN AND COME DEEP WHEN THEY PLAY IN DAGO!! LAST YEAR THAT MONDAY NIGHT GAME WAS OFF THE CHAIN.WE WERE TAILGATE'N AT 9 IN THE MORNIN TILL THE GAME STARTED! WE SEEN SNOOP AND WARREN G COME THRU THE PARKIN LOT WITH THEY HOMIES IN HUMMERS AND SEEN FRANCO HARRIS GETTIN SUM BEER INSIDE THE GAME! BUT THIS YEAR THE STEELERS SUCC ASS & GOIN TO GET AN ASS WOOPIN ON SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!

Mar 16, 2005
Steelers do got a large White following....mufuckaz is punkz, old ass white men, Fugly ass white women and retarted lookin kids......
last year was a fluke, but i give it up, they won it, but this year, they'll be lucky if and this is a big IF, they make the playoffs..
Cincy and Baltimore is runnin over the Steelers this year........and takin the division, real talk

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
OK VAMPS IM A COSIGN FOR YOU IN CASE THESE FOOLS AINT KNOWING.
VAMPS BEEN A DIE HARD STEELER FAN BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL WIN.
I USED TO RUB IN THERE LOSSES TO THE RAIDERS IN THE PLAYOFFS ,NOW I JUST DONT EVEN TALK FOOTBALL NO MORE.

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
$leepy said:
Steelers do got a large White following....mufuckaz is punkz, old ass white men, Fugly ass white women and retarted lookin kids......
last year was a fluke, but i give it up, they won it, but this year, they'll be lucky if and this is a big IF, they make the playoffs..
Cincy and Baltimore is runnin over the Steelers this year........and takin the division, real talk

i present to you the most ignorant muthafucca on planet earth^^^^^^

Mar 16, 2005
Regardless of what you say, Cincy and Baltimore are gonna be on top of the division, San DIEgo over the pit on sunday, mark my words

Feb 12, 2003
$leepy said:
Theres alot of white NorteNos to but that dont mean they aint diehard gangbangers so drop that kind of menta homie! No offense carnal