Anyone going to the Chargers game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I don't think Big Ben is overrated. I mean he's practically on life support right now. Can't fault him for that. As for the Steelers; they ain't on our level right now. Not even close. However, this game showed that not only are we still a bit in-experienced, but Marty still sucks as well. Fortunately for us our raw talent is greater than both faults. Bring on the Niners!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Vamps said:
Props to the Chargers. They wanted it more and deserved to win. The only props your fans get though is for being so nice and cordial..
^^You werent in my section then homie, we gave all them sorry white boy pittsburg fans the BIZNESS.hahahha read what it says under my screen name.Geyeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
ESCO WHAT'C CRACKIN YEAH WE WERE FIELD LEVEL TO THE RIGHT OF THE ENDZONE OPPOSITE OF BOLT PRIDE.IT WAS FUNNY TO SEE A LOT OF THE "DIE HARD" STEELERS FANS LEAVE EARLY.PATHETIC.ALLOT OF THEM WOULD SAY NOTHING BACK WHEN WE WERE TALKING OUR TRASH, NO HEART SORRY MO FOS'

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
45park1904 said:
ESCO WHAT'C CRACKIN YEAH WE WERE FIELD LEVEL TO THE RIGHT OF THE ENDZONE OPPOSITE OF BOLT PRIDE.IT WAS FUNNY TO SEE A LOT OF THE "DIE HARD" STEELERS FANS LEAVE EARLY.PATHETIC.ALLOT OF THEM WOULD SAY NOTHING BACK WHEN WE WERE TALKING OUR TRASH, NO HEART SORRY MO FOS'
sounds like you werent too far from me...my season tix are on the field sec. 32 right behind the chargers bench around the 20yd line......
when we first got down to the seats fools were real mouthy...as the game progressed they couldnt say shit, some fools were like "how many rings do you have?" (typical raider fan comment) you know when someone tells you that shit, they aint got shit else to say......

**EDIT** i just realized you said endzone opposite of bolt pride, i think you were on the other side of the field then